Amazing fruit swiping game with unlimited levels! Sequel to the best swipe game!
Very addictive casual game with unlimited levels in five interesting game modes!!!
Swipe and make longest chains of similar fruits in this challenging puzzle game with exciting special powers.
*** Game Facts ***
- Swiped is a very simple to learn swipe action based game for touch screen mobile devices.
- Each level is progressively challenging and very addictive.
- Challenge your skills in 5 game modes with unlimited levels.
- Excite Monkey & Tarzan by swiping over them along with similar fruit chains.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
*** How to Play ***
- Touch and swipe over similar fruits to clear them.
- In each swipe action, Longer the chain of fruits, higher the score you will get.
- Use special powers like Monkey & Junglee to get more points.
- Play with strategy to form and swipe longer chains.
Swiped Fruits Game modes :
* CLASSIC : Achieve the target in given time to complete each level.
* FRUIT MANIA : Swipe the target no of displayed fruits .
* TIMEATTACK : Tests your raw pattern swiping speed in 1 Min, 5 Min, 10 Min & 30 Min.
* SCORE PANIC : Very dynamic fast paced game.
* CONTINUOUS : Non stop fruit swiping fun.
*** Features ***
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Auto saving & loading supported for all game modes.
- Plain Mode option to switch off special items.
- All game modes have individual player ranking system based on the highest level/Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes Swiped so addictive.
- Unlimited levels! It needs only your skill to crack a new level. Complexity of the game increases progressively from level to level.
- Improved graphic performance in latest devices.
- Few other improvements and fixes are done.
Ratings and Reviews
Like it, but.....
Love the game, but I don't like how each time I come back to play, or each time I fail to pass a level, I have to start all over @ the beginning!! I wish it had levels & players could come back & pick up where we left off.
Worked fine until I updated to ios9
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.