Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Happy 2017 to everyone from the whole Swipes team!
New update of the infrastructure of Swipes. Due to the service provider - Parse.com, shutting down, we had to make an update that will allow the app to keep running for all our users.
Upon opening the app after this update, you will be asked to log in with your credentials. Please, do so in order to have your Swipes running again.
For all Swipes users who've been testing the app in 'Try Out' mode, there is no required action after you update the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Hope they keep it alive
I have tried many many task list apps and this is among my favorites. I love the uncluttered UI, love the scheduling view broken into today, tomorrow, next day, unspecified etc (love the high level overview of what’s coming next), and love the quick and easy rescheduling options. But the three basic things I wish it had are: (1) the option for slightly larger font size (I hate having to get out my reading glasses just to read the next to do), (2) drag and drop reordering of tasks on the scheduling page (you can do this on the current tasks page but for some reason not on the scheduling page—it would be great to be able to just hold and drag an item from today to tomorrow, or to reorder tasks by priority within a given day), and (3) slightly more sophisticated Repeat functionality (for example, it will let you repeat a task on Monday each week, but not on Monday Wednesday Friday). And then the big concern is that the developer will abandon the app. I hope they are making enough money somehow to keep it going, since despite its shortcomings, it’s the best to do app I’ve seen as of Fall 2018, and I believe I have tried them all.
Great app for focusing and dissolving the feeling of overwhelm
It's just fantastic that this app lets you schedule things to come up at a later time. I have used almost a dozen other productivity apps in search of one that does everything I want it to do. None exist, not even this one. However, when you look at what helps you actually get stuff done, the essential and simple nature of this is great. I originally thought that it was a disadvantage to not have category lists. However, the major advantage is that you see the whole list and nothing gets lost. Then enters the powder of the tags! You can tag and then filter, even use multiple tags. That makes it so flexible. The value of this process seems almost immeasurable. I have experienced more inner peace using this. Hope you do too.
I don’t write reviews
The title says it all. App reviews to me are tedious, or better put redundant. I pretty sure the app developers can see many metrics of what works and how users are interacting with the app. They also have support and chat options to better help the user find what they need, so a review is to me redundant they have all the info they need. But with all that said swipe is a simple and power tool for the most mundane task to the bigger lifestyle changes people want to implement in their day to day activities. I constantly add ideas to this and set it up to remind me on another day or time when I know I can dedicate my mental space to. It also has recurring task like option for those things you want to implement day to day routine. I would give it 5 stars but hey there is always room for improvement.
- Swipes Incorporated
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Swipes Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.