SwipeSimple - Point of Sale
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Accept credit card payments on the go - SwipeSimple gives you the tools to take credit card payments anytime, anywhere.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Sign up for a SwipeSimple account. SwipeSimple is sold through resellers, typically from providers of merchant account services and merchant processing.
2. Download the SwipeSimple app.
3. Plug in your card reader and start taking credit card payments anywhere. If you con't have a SwipeSimple card reader, please contact your merchant service provider.
- Delight your customers with fast and seamless transactions
- Customize your product inventory as you like, for easy access to specific items.
- Record cash sales
- Automatically prompt for tip and/or signature
- Send branded and customizable e-receipts.
- Automatic tax calculation option
- Real time reporting tools to help you grow your business, plus all the flexibility you need to easily manage your accounts.
- View transaction details and track which items are selling well
- Support for multiple merchant accounts with one login
- Your employees can get their own SwipeSimple accounts that work with your merchant account(s)
- Refund and void transactions
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a merchant account (sold separately) to be able to accept payments with this application. Please contact your merchant service provider if you need a SwipeSimple login or are having trouble accessing your account.
SwipeSimple is powered by the CardFlight Mobile Payments API (http://getcardflight.com)
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Support for iPhone X
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
So far not simple at all
I so far haven’t had the chance to use the app. My card reader came and I tried for two day to get this thing to connect to the app. It would connect to my Bluetooth at first but not the app. After calling everyone under the sun. Nothing worked... oh and get this- simple swipe support won’t help with support for their own devices for merchants. Instead they told me to call the bank I got it from and they would help me. Unfortunately the bank support people know about as much about troubleshooting my device as I do. This the most frustrating and annoying thing I have found from opening my business. Shouldn’t I be more stressed about the opening of my business than a card reader that has the name “simple” swipe??? Crap.
App works fairly well with one major glitch. Once you create an “Item” there is no way to delete that item. If you no longer sell that item, it stays in the app and you can’t get rid of it. Also, my business was affected by the hurricane Harvey flood and my card reader was ruined. They want $159.00 to replace it.