Swiss Public Transport App
By Vasile Cotovanu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Swiss Transit App is the perfect travel companion for your trip in Switzerland. It contains more than 24'000 stations and more than 1 million vehicles: trains, trams, buses, boats and even gondola and cablecars. All of these in your pocket !
- OFFLINE support - you can search for stations or departures without having an internet connection
- Realtime departures info! The official timetables data is enriched where available with info provided by opentransportdata.swiss departures API
- for every station you can preview the route of the vehicle and check if it reaches your area of interest
- you can select any moment in time to display departures. Planning a 1st of August visit ? Yap, this feature is for you !
Designed and engineered by:
This app cannot be held responsible for any late, missed or changes to the timetables on any journeys made by you, which have occurred by the operator or due to construction works. This is not the responsibility of "Swiss Transit App" to ensure that any routes are operating correctly, but it is the responsibility of the operators who run these services.
What's New in Version 2.2
Thank you for using this application! Please don't forget to support this app by leaving ratings, sharing it or just sending me any feedback you might have.
What's new in the version 2.2:
- Adapt the Departures screen for the new IC, IR trips
- Timetables change: The application uses the latest timetables published on December 2017
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 09, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 646 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Seller: Vasile Cotovanu
- © 2015 - 2017 Vasile Coțovanu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Support Further Development$2.99