News from Switzerland about Switzerland
SWI swissinfo.ch, the news and information website about Switzerland, has given its app a fresh new look. The updated design and navigation is intuitive, making it easy to find content quickly, whether single articles, in depth reports, videos, podcasts or photo galleries.
The app is available in ten languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
The swissinfo.ch app is the perfect way to keep up-to-date on current affairs. From Switzerland about Switzerland, beyond the clichés.
If you have any questions or suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design improvements
- New "Read" function
- Easier navigation
- Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
very good, could use minor tweaks.
I like the layout and content, very pleasant to use overall. The app will truly stand up to its potential when it is upgraded to utilize the retina display on the new iPad. Until then the text will appear a little fuzzy.
English won't load
I love the app but when English is selected, no information loads. After several seconds, a network error is displayed. The Deutsch language setting works fine.
I used to use an older version of this app, but I just get a network error trying to use it now. Too bad, since I don't have this trouble with any other app.
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © swissinfo.ch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.