The Post-App provides valuable support and practical information on Swiss Post’s services.
PLEASE NOTE: Your consignment numbers entered in the previous version of the Post-App (version 3.x) are not transferred automatically to the new app (version 4.x). They must be entered manually.
The following features are available:
CODE SCANNER – available via «scan» in the top-right corner:
With the scan function, you can scan the barcodes and QR codes on consignment documents. You can also enter consignment numbers manually. Business cards with a printed QR code can be scanned simply and the information saved in the device’s contact details.
The app determines your location and indicates the nearest post offices, Postomats and PickPost points. The location search remains available even when your GPS is deactivated.
TRACK & TRACE:
You can scan barcodes on letter mail, international consignments and parcels, and QR codes on receipts from post offices. The consignment number is then entered automatically in the Track & Trace overview. In order to improve the overview, you can add your own text to the numbers of the listed consignments.
pick@home HAVE PARCELS COLLECTED FROM YOUR HOME:
With pick@home, the parcel carrier collects your consignment from your home or another address (Swiss Post login required).
Calculate prices for consignments to Switzerland and abroad.
SMS POSTAGE STAMP?:
No stamp at hand? Simply send an SMS containing the word «STAMP» to 414, write the code you receive on the right-hand side of the envelope and you’re done.
Is there a collection note in your letter box? Using the scan function, simply scan the code field on the collection note – then you can select further delivery options.
Fast and easy access to Swiss Post Contact Center.
The Post-App is available in four languages (EN, DE, FR, IT) and the language adapts itself automatically to the iPhone’s system language. This can be changed in the iPhone’s settings (Settings, General, Country settings, Language).
In addition to improving performance and loading times, the following points have been implemented:
- Quick actions (menu on the app icon) for the following functions:
o Track consignments
o SMS postage stamp
- Today-WIdget for the next locations
- Scanner detection accelerated
- Scanner also recognizes ITF barcodes
- Scanner: Note if the user accidentally scans the GAS code.
- Company name for branches with partners in the locations service.
- Various bugfixes and improvements for Accessibility
- Various bugfixes when entering addresses in Pick@home
- Various UI performance optimizations
- Retain mail: You travel – we store your mail. We are constantly developing our services, and are currently offering you this new option to place your holiday order via our Post-App (pilot project).
Ratings and Reviews
Usefull and Works - needs refresh
The app is useful and works, old reviews are mostly not accurate anymore.
Only complaint is that it „looks & feels“ somewhat rusty. Also the Maps View is not standard with a slowly moving POI marking your location instead of a blue dot... confusing.
What more could we want from the post? It would have been nice to see this App 5 years ago. But, true to their roots in snail mail, the postal team ask... What's the rush? Our boss didn't assemble a committee yet.
The app does not have a feature to retain tracking numbers. You have to reenter the number over again to check the status.
- Die Schweizerische Post
- 154.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Post CH AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.