What would you be willing to die for?
Be a hero or a villain in a game of adventure and sword fighting. Defend the honor of you clan, amass fortunes or seek glory through defeating worthy opponents. Live your life to the fullest, for one day, as all men must, you will heed the raven's call...
You WILL die, the only question is what for.
At death, your actions will be judged and awarded an epiteht, such as “the Brave”, “the Greedy” or “the Silver King”.
Choose Your Cause
Short text adventures let you choose the causes for which you fight.
Simple but challenging combat system
The combat is a form of rock, paper and scissors combined with timing and judging the relative strenghts and weaknesses of the combatants.
Character creation, perks, equipment and home village upgrades provide plenty of opportunities to customize your character, your story, and your fighting style.
Includes GameCenter leaderboards and achievements
Any feedback feedback and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com
"Sword & Glory delivers what it promises: glory to be had, and life and death by the sword."
- toucharcade.com, 4.5/5 Stars
"Go get Sword & Glory immediately"
Added new adventures
Made reusing previous character's equipment the default option
Fixed various bugs
Ratings and Reviews
What this game accomplishes, others try to do with much gaudier graphics, fancier story, and huge boss battles. But this game somehow is able to tell a convincing, fun story simply through small, text based conversations. One can have huge boss battles, save the village, or become a murdering villain while letting the beautiful but simple black and white graphics be the foundation of which they fill in the gaps with colors of their imagination. I did not expect this game but needed it desperately. The fighting is simple but rewarding and every action feels weighted as do the consequences. A great game that I am very much looking forwards to updates! Coming from someone who loves to delve back into the past, although perhaps a bit too romanticized version of it, I could not have asked for a better game. I’m looking forwards to seeing how this game evolves and would welcome more like it-perhaps even a series?
While still an amazing game I am currently stuck on the loading screen of the game. Half of the screen has become the title and the other half the game itself while the loading emblem has become superimposed onto the screen without any change. I can’t play this amazing game and it’s incredibly frustrating. I will give the game 5 stars again when this issue is resolved
The speed and age!
It’s a great game, I keep aging too quickly and I keep having to level up speed perks, I want there to be more perks for speed and the aging to be more realistic, and please add more weapons and shields with unique abilities, how about outfits with special abilities, like the berserker outfit, you get it by doing a quest, it can give you 2 defense while your wearing it, or shield of fortune, gives the player plus 2 dominance, like the eagle sword, plus you can add an arena mode where you could fight on the platform where you fought the champion at foreign stronghold with the spikes around it, still, please add speed perks
Why isn't this game more well known
Not sure why this one never got more attention, it's simple, has really nice progression and skills to unlock, and I haven't had to spend any real money yet. Although I do plan to drop some money on it today to simply help along the dev and encourage them to make more games like this. I'm kind of a nut for the Middle Ages and any game or book that touches on that point of history, and have to say, for me this has been the best game on iOS I've found for that time period. Thanks for making a great game.
- Ifelse Media Ltd.
- 153.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Ifelse Media Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 800 Epic Points $2.99
- 3000 Epic Points $7.99
- 10000 Epic Points $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.