By Touch Foo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run, jump and slash your way through a vast world of challenges and embark on an epic adventure!
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for iOS.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
LATEST iOS FEATURES
• Game Center achievements.
• Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Retina display support for both the iPhone and the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed an issue that caused stuttering on certain devices.
- Fixed double-jump related gameplay issues.
- Added ability to skip the intro cinematic.
- Optimized for iOS 9 and 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screens.
- Added MFi game controller support.
- Fixed issues with iCloud syncing.
REALLY FUN GAME but there is a huge flaw
For this game it is extremely fun to play and I could stop because it was sooo much fun. But the huge flaw in this game is that it's too hard on curtain points. For example if there is a type of platform then there would be fire balls trying to prevent you from getting across. And those fire balls make it almost impossible. If there is a sequel to this game pls make the stages a little easier in terms of play forming and bosses cause at his point it's just a little to hard.
This is a really neat game, just got it a couple days ago, my only complaint is the graphics. I'm not sure if you were trying to go with a 90s - 2000s style, but it's not really my cup of tea. Some others may like it, but maybe an option to change the graphic style would be pretty cool.
Best game ever
Been playing it for 3 years now, never got bored of it, highly recommend if you like adventure games like ME. I LUVE the fact that you can create multiple worlds and all. :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ville Makynen
- © 2017 Ville Mäkynen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guiding Compass$1.99
- Coin Doubler$1.99
- Remove Advertisement$0.99