The greatest gladiator series in the world has just gone medieval!
Gladiator, you are now a knight. It is time to switch your sandals for sturdy boots, for Swords and Sandals moves into the middle ages in this action packed, turn-based combat RPG.
Start as a peasant and turn him into one of the greatest knights in the realm. You will fight other knights, joust, go on quests and get up to all sorts of chivalrous adventure.
* Fight, joust, go fishing, perform noble deeds on your journey to knighthood
* Fast paced, turn-based combat against devious and clever foes
* Go on over 60 quests and attract followers such as The Vampire, The Baker and The Silver Stag
* Buy weapons, armor, potions and magical items from four different shops
* Over 170 achievements to earn and collect
* Fifteen tournaments featuring great historically awesome knights like William Wallace and Richard the Lionheart
* Build up your knight through 50 character levels and learn powerful abilities like 'Cleave' and 'Smite'
** This is a FREE game with a one off In App Purchase [IAP]. We call it Maximus and it earns you an XP Doubler and it also turns off the ads in the game. Here is the fun part -- If you email the receipt you receive from Apple for the Maximus IAP to firstname.lastname@example.org you will get a 50% off coupon to any classic Swords and Sandals PC game or bundle available at http://www.egames.com. So a $2.99 purchase can save you $9.00!
* All knights can fight through all tournaments now (ad supported)
* Replaced missing game icon
* Sped up tween times on home screen and other menus
Ratings and Reviews
I have loved this game series since I was a little kid. This mobile version does the original ones great justice, though there are a few annoying features. I don’t like the luck system, and how enemies can randomly push you off the edge of the battlefield instakilling you. If these were removed, then this game would definitely deserve 5 stars.
Can’t level past 4
You stop getting xp from battles at level 4, and it tells you that you have to do tournaments to get more xp.... but you don’t get xp in tournaments, so you are stuck at level 4 forever.
You get stuck at level 4 and the tournament boss is too hard to beat even with all the armor
- eGames.com LLC
- 100.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Whiskeybarrel Studios and eGames
- In-App Purchases
- Maximus Mode Upgrade $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.