Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SwordSoft Screenink allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including full-screen, rectangle and freeform shape. It features a powerful capture tool, whiteboard, screen color picker, screen magnifier and etc. You can use all these tools freely. SwordSoft Screenink save files in BMP, JPG, JPEG and PNG formats.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
* Added: Add 9x9 palette widget to toolbar.
* Added: Duplicate page from current page.
* Added: Pen tool, press "Command(Ctrl)+Mouse left click" can draw line.
* Added: Pen tool, press "Command(Ctrl)+Mouse right click" can draw line with an arrow.
* Added: Line tool, press "Shift" to snap to every 15 angle.
* Added: Shape tool, press "Command(Ctrl)" to draw the shape from a corner.
* Changed: Modify the draw tools's default value.
* Changed: Modify the draw tools's stroke thickness.
* Changed: Modify the draw tools's color.
* Fixed: Some bugs were fixed.
Wow!!! What a buy!
I had been enjoying InktoGo, but didn’t want to spend $20 dollars on a whiteboard app. I really miss my Smartboard and have been using a Wacom wireless tablet this year, with pretty good results, except I didn’t like the native annotate feature in Adobe Acrobat and didn’t like being limited to web based whiteboard apps. This is a great product. Easy to use and just as smooth as anything else I’ve seen. I highly recommend for educators.