No more gym, or weights, or excuses. Sworkit is the workout program for people who have felt too busy to workout, beginners, athletes, travelers, people with injuries, the young, the old. Did we miss anyone?
IS IT LEGIT?
Yes, we were rated #1 by a recent study assessing fitness apps based on the parameters for safety, stretching, progression, and more set by the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine). We've delivered over 50 million workouts to people of all fitness levels.
Sworkit is on a mission to make the world a significantly healthier place, by creating a long lasting, generational impact. Your subscription not only gives you access to a fun, simplified fitness experience, but we also use your subscription to run out Sworkit Youth Initiative.
TRY IT FREE
Yes, there is a subscription to use Sworkit, but we let you try Sworkit free for 30 days! If you decide Sworkit is not for you, just cancel your subscription via iTunes a few days before your trial ends to avoid being charged.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
• Get you started on a 6 week program to get "Leaner," "Fitter," or "Stronger." We have plans for beginners, intermediate, and advanced.
• Give you a huge database of body weight exercises. That means you can do these workouts from anywhere. No more travel or too busy excuses. You can even do a 5 minute stretch in the office.
• Provide the ability to make your own workouts. That means you can make a workout with all of your favorite exercises, nothing you despise. Hello, motivation!
WHO IS THIS APP MADE FOR?
We made this app for anyone who needs an easy solution for fitness, without the complicated exercises and overpriced guidance, we encourage everyone to find what they love in the app and thrive. So that means it's for you, your family, your friends, your teacher, your boss. It's for the traveler that needs energy, the new mom who can't make too much noise, and the dad who is realizing the dad-bod fad went out of style way too fast.
DATA THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Sync your workouts to MyFitnessPal, Strava, and the Apple Health app. For Apple Health, you can allow Sworkit to save workouts and energy burned.
• Guided workout plans
• 100+ pre-built workouts comprised from over 300 exercises
• Custom exercise intervals (H.I.I.T + Tabata)
• Build your very own custom workouts
• Ask a real trainer for advice
• Access to Sworkit on all supported devices: Including our Web App and Apple TV!
Choose from a monthly subscription for $14.99 USD, or a yearly subscription for $89.99 USD. Each subscription is auto-renewing. Subscription applies to Sworkit - Workout App for Daily Exercise and Fitness Workouts
***** - "Amazing app .. really feel like its a real coach, pushing me forward to a better body."
***** - "Amazing app! Workouts without needing equipment. You go at your speed. This app helped me lose 20+ lbs. and I'm still going!"
Let Sworkit help you make this the workout plan that sticks.
The world's best fitness app just added kettlebell workouts and a new collection of workouts for runners!
- Kettlebell workouts: The long-awaited small equipment workout series has begun starting with kettlebells
- Runner's Series: Improve your running performance with 6 new supplemental workouts for runners.
- Workout Complete: You can now mark monthly challenge workouts as complete both automatically and manually
- Monthly Memberships are back: Sign up for a monthly subscription for $14.99 or an annual subscription for $89.99. Both options include a 7-day free trial
- Yoga: Choose the length of your pose in "Workout Settings" and choose how many rounds you'd like to complete
- Change sides: This is now working as it should on on warm-ups
- Custom workout filters is now working for all languages
- Workout Streak: If you have a lot of workouts your streak number is now corrected
- "Smart shuffle": Left/Right side-based exercises are functioning intelligently
See something that needs some polish or a full on fix? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We guarantee a real human will respond back and address your feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Best at home workout app EVER!!!
I have bought and used tons of workout videos, kits, systems and apps. Each has its pros and cons, but I have found the most effective need to have four qualities: They are (1)a variety of workouts to keep you from getting bored, (2) progress tracking features to motivate you (3) ability to adjust workout lengths to accommodate changes to your schedule (4) updates, improvements, and maintenance of the app by its creators. Sworkit is the only workout app I’ve found so far that has all four of these qualities. I used to go to the gym but due to my having to start traveling for work, that became unsustainable. With Sworkit you can do the workouts in a hotel room, living room, just about anywhere. And you don’t need ANY equipment( although I pack fitness cables just because they are a small and versatile way to add to my workout).
Until I hit the lottery and can hire my own personal trainer, Sworkit is, for me, a personal trainer in an app!
Absolutely love the apps y'all put out but if there's one thing I could change it would be to be able to customize your workout a little more. I think there should be a screen that lists all the different exercises in the program and you should be able to toggle certain ones on/off. For example I feel awkward at the gym doing genie sits for abs and would rather be able to turn that off and have more options to turn on. Right now I just substitute it for say, penguin crunches or mountain climbers. If there's no way for you to add an exercise option on your end then I think in the toggle screen you should be able to add the name of an exercise you like so it comes up in rotation. Hopefully you consider this!! I rave about these apps to all of my friends but that's one thing I would definitely change.
Enjoying the app
Thanks for this nice app, hopefully it will continue to grow and develop. I used the free version for about half a year, but recently upgraded to the premium - one plus that attracted me to the app is the minimal talking between exercises, and the fact that there is no need to press buttons on the phone during the training session- just press start and follow the voice prompts to the end - this keeps the rhythm of the session high and without unnecessary distractions. With the premium I enjoy the option to follow "my plan" at the bottom of the app - a personalized set of about 18 workouts in each category of fitness interests; one can follow the plan without wasting time in choosing the exercises every session.
- Nexercise, Inc.
- 93.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nexercise Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sworkit Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Sworkit Premium Access $29.99
- Sworkit Yearly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.