By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why type when you can Swype? Swype is the most accurate keyboard on the planet. Whether you type or Swype we enable you to input words faster and easier. It learns the way you type so the more you use it, the smarter it gets.
“There is no faster, easier way to input text on an iPhone” -– CNET
“My favorite is Swype...It’s surprisingly powerful” – The New York Times
Note: Go to the Swype App on your Home screen to preview and purchase new themes.
• Incredibly intuitive language models that accurately predict what you type or Swype
• An Emoji Keyboard with hundreds of Emoji to choose from and Intelligent Emoji support
• Seamless regional dialect support and trending new words
• 5 Free themes and more to purchase
• Quickly enter symbols, punctuation and capital letters with Swype gestures
• Add or remove words from your personal dictionary
• Customizable keyboard layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY)
• Use Swype on your iPad or iPhone
Arabic - العربية
Czech - Čeština
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
Farsi - فارسی
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
French(CA) - Français(CA)
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνικά
Hinglish - Hinglish
Hungarian - Magyar
Irish - Gaeilge
Italian - Italiano
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Pyccĸий
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Tagalog - Tagalog
Turkish - Tϋrkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
* For best results Swype is now for iOS 9 and above.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
iOS 10: Bug fixing and stabilization
iOS 10: Emoji updates. From the emoji keyboard, access your emoji categories by swiping left and right. Long press to add to favorites.
Not working since the latest update
Not working since the latest update. Will not upload.
Time to move on
I've used Swype since my first smart phone 10ish years ago, always loved it but it's failing pretty hard now. It constantly predicts the wrong words and it often locks up my entire keyboard so that I have to restart my phone. Decided to try word flow from Microsoft and it is incredibly better in every way.
I'll type router last attentive using Swype to give an some.
(I'll type out the last sentence using Swype to give an example.)
It would be a good app if it would work all the time
Don't download it. It's very buggy and could be a good app if they'd just listen to the reviews. Every time I get ready to use it, sometimes it appears... sometimes the keyboard doesn't. Just like others said-- you got to keep deleting and switching the keyboard back to default.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 40.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2008-2016 Nuance Communications, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Earth Eclipse$0.99
- Enhanced Bundle$1.99
- Sand Ripple$0.99
- Sun Burst$0.99