Welcome to the magic of Super X-Fi with SXFI App.
Super X-Fi technology works by mapping the head and ear shape, and transforming audio based on those parameters, for the individual. It allows you to experience audio as if it’s coming from outside the headphones, and the headphones seemingly disappear!
Leveraging on leading-edge precision technology that maps the distinct acoustics of an audio system projecting sound to the human ear in three-dimensional space, the SXFI App utilizes Super X-Fi technology to deliver a holographic audio experience that intelligently translates that complex information into an identical breath-taking listening experience for the headphones.
In addition, everybody hears sound differently in the real world, depending on the shape of one's ears and structure of the head. The SXFI App’s Super X-Fi technology further uses Artificial Intelligence to map the individual's ear shape and head profile, then utilizes a computationally complex algorithm to transform and custom tailor the audio to each individual, so that it sounds perfect to each and every one, and like what they hear in the real world.
* Built-in Super X-Fi technology lets you magically experience audio as if it’s coming from outside your headphones.
* Easy-to-use smart device camera-enabled head mapping that captures your unique ear and head features for a tailor-made audio profile--get the most natural headphone listening experience!
* Supports playback of local music files stored in your device.
* 10-band Equalizer for further audio customization.
- Added support for Software Super X-Fi devices such as the Outlier Gold
- Improved User Interface
Ratings and Reviews
Why does it explicitly show and recommend using the SXFI amp in the pictures but say that the sxfi amp is not compatible?
- Creative Technology Ltd
- 226.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) Creative Technology Ltd., 2017-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.