The SXSW EDU® Conference & Festival fosters innovation in learning by hosting a diverse and energetic community of stakeholders across a variety of backgrounds in education. SXSW EDU® is the official mobile app for getting the most out of attending the SXSW EDU® 2019 Conference & Festival.
Updated branding and schedule for the 2019 event
Ratings and Reviews
Shows ads every time on load
Good: you can save events and see them in one place, it's relatively smart about scrolling to where you are in the day. "What's happening now" is useful.
Bad: every single time I load the app to check what room I'm going to, it shows me an ad. Cool it, please.
Annoying ads and usability
This app forces you back to a McGraw Hill ad every time you toggle back-n-forth between apps. I also can't even find a way to set up my email so that I can export the notes!
Way too many ads, main features don't work
The ads are annoying and cumbersome, and have caused me to dislike the advertiser.
None of the networking or social features work.
It's good for finding sessions, but otherwise it's obnoxious.
- SXSW Media, LLC.
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2019 SXSW, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.