By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Syfy Now is your destination for full episodes of your favorite Syfy shows, including new episodes available the day after they air for most programs. Once you open the app, log in with your cable or satellite provider account to gain access to the currently available episodes. The same app works on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – you can even sync your watchlist and in-show progress across multiple devices via iCloud.
If your cable or satellite provider isn't currently available via Syfy Now, there's still plenty of great things for you to enjoy, including selected full episodes and clips from Syfy shows, behind-the-scenes interviews, original online series like BlastrTV and more.
Syfy Now features:
* Add episodes to the watchlist for later viewing
* Season pass feature adds new episodes of your favorite shows to the watchlist
* Cross-device syncing via iCloud allows you to sync watchlists and pick up where you left off on any iOS device you own.
* Share what you're watching via Facebook, Twitter and email
* PLUS: You can watch Syfy shows and movies LIVE inside the app, just as if you were watching the network on your television. So it's like watching live TV - just on your computer or mobile device! (Note: Most of Syfy's shows are currently available, and we're working hard to make those that aren't available soon).
Current television providers include the following:
Time Warner (Now Available!)
Wide Open West
...and many more. For a complete list of providers, download the app or visit http://www.syfy.com/providerlist
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- Performance Enhancements
Face-off and syfy just go together
This app is just amazing it lets me have every episode the day after it previews on TV all of the seasons all the episodes not one left back like other apps you need to buy this it's not even buy it is get meaning you have to get it it makes me ecstatic watching the new video or episode every day the day after it previews on TV when I miss it there's no question to buying sorry not buying get it
Love my syfy
Reading some previous reviews I have to disagree. I only have to log in one time and I can watch as many episodes as I want. I can also close my app and not have to log in when I reopen. I love that u can watch previous seasons of u have missed any. My only complaint is not every show allows u to watch previous seasons
Constantly requires me to log in, again, and again, and again. Bad performance when "logged in." No information on where my log in credetials go - my cable company? the app developer? some kind of 3rd party gate keeper? Is it recorded?
I am so sick and tired of trying to make this technology work while there is an active war between content providers, pipe operators and streaming facilitators going on. Do content providers realize that cable operators are NOT their customers? Clearly not.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 03, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2013 NBCUniversal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.