By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Like science fiction, fantasy and horror? That’s what we love at SYFY and those are the shows and movies we put on. And with this app, you can watch movies and full episodes of our shows, including new episodes available the day after they air (for most programs). Plus, we’ve got videos from SYFY WIRE, featuring news, interviews, recaps, rankings and general goofy weirdness about all things geeky. Just download the app, log in with your television or satellite provider and geek out with us.
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream SYFY to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• SYFY TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
PLUS: You can watch SYFY shows and movies LIVE inside the app, just as if you were watching the network on your television. So it's like watching live TV - just on your computer or mobile device! (Note: Most of SYFY's shows are currently available, and we're working hard to make those that aren't available soon).
What's New in Version 6.1
- We got a makeover! New logo, new colors, new packaging, same episodes and videos. Well….we’ve now got geeky interviews, breakdowns, everything you need to knows, comic artists sketching things and more, courtesy of SYFY WIRE, home of all that is geeky and good.
- Enhancements to the video player
- Ability to toggle between days on the live/schedule page
Good when it actually works
Somehow I got signed out of the app and now it won't let me sign back in, so it's completely useless now. When you try to sign in to your service provider it gets stuck saying "please wait while we send you to your provider to log in". I've tried on my friends phone and the same thing happened. I can't watch any episodes without signing in but it's impossible to sign in!
It's a great app but when I had just finished watching a episode of a show and went to watch the next one it said user unauthorized error so other than that good.
Wish I could download shows for watching later.
Only thing to complain about so far.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes