Sygic Australia & New Zealand: GPS Navigation
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sale -20% OFF. Only until 8.3.2015. Standard price 49.99 AUD.
Sygic GPS Navigation is The World’s Most Installed Offline Navigation App Powered by TomTom maps.
• Over 60M installs worldwide
• Top 5 Navigation app in more than 80 countries
• Featured in VentureBeat, TechCrunch, BBC News and many more
Sygic GPS Navigation guides you to your destination with accurate directions and reliable routing. High-quality offline maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required. Easily find where to eat or stay with powerful search and millions of points-of-interest (POIs). Get new map updates for free, multiple times per year. Always at hand on your smartphone, it’s an app you can rely on.
• High quality TomTom maps stored on iPhone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• iOS 7 Text-to-Speech: Apple's own speech engine for turn-by-turn instructions with spoken street names.
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Copy & Paste an address, GPS coordinates into search field
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for Retina displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Cockpit to measure the performance of your car: Speed, G-Force, Lateral G
• BlackBox dash-cam that records even while your are navigating
Australia, New Zealand
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
What's New in Version 15.0.0
Latest updated maps
Because roads are always changing your Sygic GPS Navigation comes with free map update with latest road coverage. Contains updates to the road network, addresses, and Points of Interest.
Please take a minute to review Sygic GPS Navigation
Your feedback helps us improve and make a better product for you. Thanks!
I purchased for a trip to New Zealand in March 2015. The first day, it could barely keep up while walking in Auckland. Then we tried driving...it's so delayed and basically useless. I got a refund.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 15.0.0
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Kurdish, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2013 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Head up display$9.99
- HD Traffic Australia - 1 year$16.99
- HD Traffic Australia - 1 month$1.99
- Celebrity voices - Homer Simpson$4.99
- Celebrity voices - Snoop Dogg$4.99
- HD Traffic New Zealand - 1 month$1.99