Sygic: GPS Navigation, Maps & POI, Route Directions
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
► All in One Sale. Navigation + Head-up Display. Buy them together. Save 40%.Only until 17.05.2015 ◄
Sygic GPS Navigation is The World’s Most Installed Offline GPS Navigation App powered by TomTom Maps.
Enjoy FOREVER FREE: offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your iPhone or iPad for use without internet connection.
To get the most of the app upgrade to premium and enjoy lifetime: 3D maps, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
• High quality TomTom maps stored on iPhone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• iOS 7 Text-to-Speech: Apple's own speech engine for turn-by-turn instructions with spoken street names.
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Copy & Paste an address or GPS coordinates into search field
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for Retina displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Cockpit to measure the performance of your car: Speed, G-Force, Lateral G
• BlackBox dash-cam that records even while your are navigating
Offline maps for 111 countries - free forever
• Europe, Russia
• Canada, Mexico, USA
• Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review on iTunes. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from BlackBox is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
What's New in Version 15.0.0
Latest updated maps
Because roads are always changing your Sygic GPS Navigation comes with free map update with latest road coverage. Contains updates to the road network, addresses, and Points of Interest.
Please take a minute to review Sygic GPS Navigation
Your feedback helps us improve and make a better product for you. Thanks!
Good but needs work
This app would be great it didn't have to go through every city/province on earth with same name you're looking for making it slow down significantly. I only downloaded the Texas map so I don't want to see any irrelevant search results. You click route, it loads for a min., then a navigate button! You should be able to navigate right after the address is entered. It also makes you enter the street exactly or you will never find the address, which makes you search google and most likely you'll just hop on google maps and get it over with. Why don't they make it so that you can just enter the address and it gives you the closest match and/or pulls up a previous address?! It's not that hard people, I keep going to google maps for this very reason. 5 stars goes to a more on the go UI. Please Please Please make the search more fast and practical!!
Ok Nav, very buggy - updated
• Good map although text too small - a choice of regular or large fonts would be great
• Shows the actual house and building numbers on the browsing map - this is a great tool to tell which house is which, especially at night when you cant see the number on a house or building.
• Ability to turn on and off POIs on the map
• When using Sygic on a straight road, it constantly tells you "in 0.X miles, go straight onto XX street" which is the street you're already on! Also, Sygic then doesn't show your next turn until the last moment because it was constantly alerting you to turn onto the street you were already on!! This is almost a deal killer for this app.
• After inputting an address, Sygic often won't use or save exactly what was originally entered, it may use a similar address or the adjacent street address (happens at corners a lot) - thus it takes you down the adjacent street of your destination. This is a serious flaw that needs resolved.
• App crashes when choosing an address from Contacts.
• Sometimes it just stops when you reach destination - doesn't say you're there or if destination is on the right or left
Disappointed in the new version
I really want to love this app, the map detail is great. The downside is that the routes are very segmented, it will tell you to go straight ahead on the same route a dozen times or more in a 10 mile stretch depending on the number of intersections there are. Just tell me what my next turn or maneuver is. The traffic is still buggy, I watch my eta climb sometimes by 20 minutes in a one hour commute while traffic is showing 0 delay, how is that possible the road isn't growing longer.
I have sent several concerns to support and I always receive a prompt reply that tells me to be patient with the new version they are working hard on updates. I have been, you did an update and the issues remain.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 03, 2015
- Version: 15.0.0
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kurdish, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2013 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- North America$29.99
- Head up display$9.99
- Black Box$9.99
- World - 1 month$16.99
- HD Traffic U.S. & Canada - 1 year$19.99
- Speed Cameras - 1 year$14.99
- North America + HUD$34.99