Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps
By Sygic a. s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers.
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Real-time route sharing with Glympse - share your route, estimated time of arrival & location
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest fuel based on your fuel type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
You can test drive all features available in the most popular Premium + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What's New in Version 17.2.3
Lots of improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback.
I used the app over the Thanksgiving weekend. I used it to make a 13 hour one way road trip (NY - NC). The app completely disappointed me. It re-routed me through a town and I found myself at a stoplight.... the app kept changing the instructions to include telling me to make a u-turn on the spot. The screen kept changing while I was sitting still. At this time I had 6 hours left to travel according to the app... my frustration forced me to switch to google maps. According to google I had 5 hours of travel left from the exact same spot.
The app was constantly finding faster routes that were supposed to save me time but the routes actually added time to the travel and seemed to take me directly to traffic jams.
It has problem running for iPhone5S under IOS 11.0.3
It always crashed just after I opened it. Sometimes crashed after I chose a destination and tried to get directions. It was good while it was working, it gives forecasts, visual, vocal directions. When it crashes several times when you trying to get directions, it frustrates. It didn’t happen before IOS upgraded to 11.0.1. It also doesn’t have small roads map, like the pathway from main road to my house, or main roads to a point in a community which is actually quite misleading. I paid for the package deal. I feel really disappointed now.
Support dont answer mail and fix problems
I pay in app purchase for this app but after install this app when I choose restore purchase it says restore successful But nothing happens and my purchase don’t come back....
By the way I think I put my money out.
I send emails to support team but no ones answer my mail or dont solve my problem.
Also before i buy 2 other countries sygic app and now both of them don’t work in ios 11 either one of them doesn’t have map updates from long time ago ,so i decide to download this sygic and pay for in app purchases cause I think finally i can use this app but it is the same az before.....
I hope finally one day someone fix the problem 🙏🏻
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 17.2.3
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2016 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium + Traffic North America$15.99
- Head up display$6.99
- Premium North America$11.99
- Real View Navigation$2.99
- Premium + Traffic World$23.99
- Premium World – GPS Navigation$17.99
- World Premium + Traffic$15.99
- World + HUD + Dashcam$34.99
- Black Box$2.99