Sygic: GPS Navigation, Maps, Traffic, Gas prices
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 150 million drivers.
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Real-time route sharing with Glympse - share your route, estimated time of arrival & location
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest fuel based on your fuel type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
You can test drive all features available in the most popular Premium + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What's New in Version 17.2.2
Today is a special day! Our latest update comes with great new feature:
• Real View Navigation – Premium feature using augmented reality for even better driving experience
• Up-to date maps with the most recent roads and places
This is one of the better GPS app outside of Apple Maps. I love the number of lanes it shows while drive and which lane to stay in before exiting the highway. The required speed limit for the road has been accurate and the navigation has been accepted.
My disappointment has been in how slow it responds to redirecting when a turn is missed or when it suggests a faster route. You can drive another 10 yards before it catches up with you to get you back on track. This almost a deal breaker and hope the next update addresses this critical issue. Also, it has trouble locating me when sitting in my driveway and i'm ready to goto my destination. It doesn't locate until I begins driving so I'm not sure if I have to make a left or right when I leave.
Overall is a good app and will continue to use it.
Some good, some bad
This app is great for those that want a truly offline map option and the lane assist is great....in theory. What I don't like is the fact that it waits until under 2 miles to tell you which exit you're looking for, which doesn't give you enough time to get over on some interstates. And quick interchanges are very confusing. I'm talking about those interstate exits that split into multiple lanes for different roads. This app doesn't give me enough information to get into the right lane fast enough. The only way to help this is to make sure you have the sound turned up because the voice seems to give you a bit more information. However, I prefer to drive with voice off.
By far the BEST
This NAV application is by far the best out there. I've used all of them and this on stands apart.
The only suggestion I have is making it easier to find the location your going to EASILY. Often, you are in a rush to get on the road and finding the CORRECT place just doesn't work out right so you need to slow down and try every way to "fool the application" in finding the correct place. Sometimes I need to drop off the APP and go to google where I find the place right off and then just use Google to get me there. ALL THE TIME WISHING THAT I WAS USING THIS APP. User needs yo know that finding the place is just as bullet proof as Google
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 17.2.2
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2016 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium + Traffic North America$19.99
- Head up display$6.99
- Premium North America$14.99
- Premium + Traffic World$23.99
- Real View Navigation$8.99
- Premium World – GPS Navigation$17.99
- World Premium + Traffic$15.99
- World + HUD + Dashcam$34.99
- Black Box$2.99