Sygic: GPS Navigation, Maps, Traffic, Gas prices
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 150 million drivers.
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Real-time route sharing with Glympse - share your route, estimated time of arrival & location
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest fuel based on your fuel type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
You can test drive all features available in the most popular Premium + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What's New in Version 16.4.1
• Drive with updated maps with the most recent roads and places
• We fixed a few Route Sharing, Parking Reminder & Widget bugs
• Lots of improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback
Good. Ut can be improved
I really would love to be able to use this more but I find myself going back to google maps or Waze because it is not that easy to search on Sygic. On waze or google you can just start inputting an address and immediately you have several to choose from. With Sygic you can't do that. You input the country then state you want and need most of the address to finally get to it. I wish the developers could use the same type if search engine or whatever to make it a little quicker
When I have been able to use this app I like the dashcam and the ability to put the phone on the dashboard to shine the directions on the windshield.
Please make the search quicker though then this app would be fantastic.
Route-planning logic unreliable
Nice maps and voices; a bit tricky to figure out; but most importantly, I've found Sygic's route-planning logic to be unreliable in getting me from point A to point B. Sygic has taken me on a longer route more than once, and sometimes has led me to turn one way only to have me make a u-turn and go back another. It's also led me through some strange areas unnecessarily. Google maps has always been reliable and thus I find myself relying on that rather than Sygic. If Sygic would fix the route-planning logic, I'd probably use it more often because I like to hear the nice voices. I've never had these route-planning logic issues with TomTom or Google Maps, only with Sygic.
very good on iPhone 7, poor on Watch Series 2
I like this app on my iPhone, but when I tried using it on the Apple Watch (series 2), I noticed that the origin was displayed on the Watch face, and there was a significant delay with the update to indicate the next maneuver...
When using only the Watch (but connected to iPhone that was sitting on the passenger seat) I missed a number of turns due to poor update frequency...
Also, the App would "disappear" on the Watch, requiring several clicks to the Digital Crown, followed by manual maneuvering to the Sygic Icon, and relaunching the app, and waiting for communication update (which again showed the origination address and not the next turn)...
So, iPhone great!
Apple Watch... find something else!
When comparing the Watch App to the iPhone App, even when the iPhone was working great, the Watch was still seen to fall behind...
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 16.4.1
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2016 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.