Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
We have some great news today!
• Plan your route on a desktop and send it to your mobile with new Route Planner feature on maps.sygic.com
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded this app months ago but only used it once or twice because the search bar was horrible. I was using Google Maps and I never had issues finding places near me. This app seems to expect you to know the full address of where your going. You can’t just type in the name of a restaurant. This is just frustrating. A few days ago, I decided to give the app one more chance because I liked the idea of the augmented reality feature ( which I paid for). I tried it for the first time today and it was a total let down. The idea is awesome but it’s hard to tell where your next turn is. The AR screen tells your speed and distance but there are no cues to warn you about exits, turns, NADA! Nothing! I missed my exit because the sound was turned down and you simply can’t see the turns in AR mode. I’m going to triple check that I didn’t miss a setting somewhere because I really want this to work. If not... I’m going to request a refund.
UPDATE: still no sound! Then when you get online to try and contact the seller, they just send you in circles. There is no clear way to request a refund. I’m sure I can call itunes but why not make it easy? BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE $$ BACK FOR A POOR APP! Sometimes customer service is what makes or breaks your company...hiding your non existent service Dept behind links that send you in frustrating circles. I WILL BE TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE to try and get my money back.
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at email@example.com, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure the fastest solution to your issue. Matus from customer care team.
Update:the search function has greatly improved, but now the directions leave much to be desired. I have noticed that the map shows all lanes of a highway are fine, only to find that it tells me it is time to turn less than 1000 feet from the exit, sometimes it finally tells me I am turning right when the exit only lane appears. Also, on my last trip it kept telling me to get into the carpool lane so it showed me turning, every mile or two; this made it impossible to know when my real turn would be. It would be nice to get more specific info about future turns too. Finally, why is the info bar at top sometimes blue and sometimes green? I am sure there is a reason but haven’t figured it out yet. At this point I only use Sygic when I am in areas with no cell signal, otherwise I use Apple maps. I used to love Sygic and keep hoping they will finally work out all the bugs.
If I can get the program to understand where I am going, it is top notch, but actually getting it to recognize an address or find a location is frustrating at best and an utter failure at worse. At one point you could share an address from Apple maps and that was great but then it was removed, by Apple or Sygic I have no idea, but pretty much an epic failure now most of the time. As I do like the maps, once I have gone someplace I mark the location so I can find it again.
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: firstname.lastname@example.org, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure fastest solution to your issue. Alex from customer care team.
My Favorite Navigation Source
This app literally turns your phone into an offline data-free navigation system. It’s very reliable and updates are free. If you choose to use data you get very accurate traffic information. I thought I wanted the free version but after seeing how reliable it is, this app became my most trusted source for navigation. Sygic, best described, is like a mesh of the features you enjoy from data connected apps with the dependability of GPS dedicated nav units. That’s why I love it. If you only want free navigation, you’ll miss the connected features like traffic data and you won’t have voice guidance but it works offline and you get free map updates. If you want those features then payment is a lifetime subscription, not monthly or yearly. Furthermore holiday related promotions often make it hard to ignore. All in all, Sygic offers so many features I highly recommend this over traditional applications. Five Stars.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation $1.99
- Head up display $1.99
- Cockpit $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.