Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps
By Sygic a. s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers.
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Real-time route sharing with Glympse - share your route, estimated time of arrival & location
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest fuel based on your fuel type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
You can test drive all features available in the most popular Premium + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What's New in Version 17.2.3
Lots of improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback.
It has problem running for iPhone5S under IOS 11.0.3
It always crashed just after I opened it. Sometimes crashed after I chose a destination and tried to get directions. It was good while it was working, it gives forecasts, visual, vocal directions. When it crashes several times when you trying to get directions, it frustrates. It didn’t happen before IOS upgraded to 11.0.1. It also doesn’t have small roads map, like the pathway from main road to my house, or main roads to a point in a community which is actually quite misleading. I paid for the package deal. I feel really disappointed now.
Lots of issues
Sygic has a good map but that’s where it’s benefits run out. Some of it’s many issues are:
• Uses ranges for address. If you type in an address, it doesn’t always use that address but uses a number range with is problematic
• When driving on a street, it constantly tells you to get onto the same street you’re already on as if you’re on the wrong street.
• It will often give you a last second turn notice which is dangerous because it was just previously telling you to go straight on the street you were already on.
• Using the SOS is useless in many areas. Often if looking for a hospital or ER, all you will get is a chiropractic office or a rehabilitation facility. It just pulls up anything health related.
Many of these issues and more I haven’t mentioned have never been fixed by Sygic which is why I cannot recommend it. It has a good up to date map but it’s navigation functions are poorly done.
This is the second year I used the offline navigation to save battery life and roaming charges in Europe. Using the pedestrian navigation in Paris was a game changer on my vacation. I know how to maneuver those tiny streets to get where I want to go quicker. I bought the premium, as after 2 years of testing, I was not only sold on Sygic, but grateful for it!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 17.2.3
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2016 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium + Traffic North America$15.99
- Head up display$6.99
- Premium North America$11.99
- Premium + Traffic World$23.99
- Real View Navigation$2.99
- Premium World – GPS Navigation$17.99
- World Premium + Traffic$15.99
- World + HUD + Dashcam$34.99
- Black Box$2.99