Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature, you can check out our latest offers at https://eshop.sygic.com/en
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
We have some great updates for you today:
• Fresh new maps
• Fixed speedcam warnings
Ratings and Reviews
Update:the search function has greatly improved, but now the directions leave much to be desired. I have noticed that the map shows all lanes of a highway are fine, only to find that it tells me it is time to turn less than 1000 feet from the exit, sometimes it finally tells me I am turning right when the exit only lane appears. Also, on my last trip it kept telling me to get into the carpool lane so it showed me turning, every mile or two; this made it impossible to know when my real turn would be. It would be nice to get more specific info about future turns too. Finally, why is the info bar at top sometimes blue and sometimes green? I am sure there is a reason but haven’t figured it out yet. At this point I only use Sygic when I am in areas with no cell signal, otherwise I use Apple maps. I used to love Sygic and keep hoping they will finally work out all the bugs.
If I can get the program to understand where I am going, it is top notch, but actually getting it to recognize an address or find a location is frustrating at best and an utter failure at worse. At one point you could share an address from Apple maps and that was great but then it was removed, by Apple or Sygic I have no idea, but pretty much an epic failure now most of the time. As I do like the maps, once I have gone someplace I mark the location so I can find it again.
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: firstname.lastname@example.org, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure fastest solution to your issue. Alex from customer care team.
It takes a while to get the hang of it as the blue lines at the beginning confused me to whether avoid or stick to these. Volume was down though and it all made sense when I heard and saw the instruction. Would suggest to change to green colour though as green is always “go this way”.
I travel a lot to different places and I bought the world unlimited version. I’ve just tried it in Spain where in Madrid worked pretty nicely, the only problem was when inside a tunnel with junctions in it as these are not shown (I reckon due to loss of GPS signal) but the commands need a bit of improvement to get in the correct lane.
Between Oliva (Valencia) back to Madrid, the app got lost four different times showing junctions that didn’t exist and erroneous turns when is not even possible. The way is very straight forward, very much a motorway where there is only one time at which you need to make a slight turn to move onto another motorway (Barcelona or Madrid). I just ignored the spurious commands but this definitely needs to be looked into as may cause confusion. Once the turn commands were ignored the display reverts back to normal.
Also, a heard quite a few times “slight turn” when it was a nearly 90 degree turn.
All the best and keep updating and correcting these minor bugs.
It’s definitely a worth to have app
Junk App for Navigation
This app is junk compared to Maps, google maps etc. Lies about lane preview but I’ll I’ve seen is a window with a with a picture of what’s supposed to be a road and just two blue “lanes” and this pops up randomly, Horrible navigation, at least in LA county, tells you to go the opposite way of destination sometimes and tells you to go one way then changes at the last min, also if your going to be driving in the same direction for a mile or longer all it tells you is follow directions and doesn’t preview what to look for next till its almost late, had to switch to maps to get actual directions and and a direction and street name to look for. Had this app open while my gf had maps on this was giving a completely different direction that would make me want to make a u turn or jump on the freeway while were close to my destination but not too sure of getting there. Don’t buy this app its your better off using a different navigation app
Hello, thank you for your feedback; please could you provide us with more details about the issue with particular examples of these issues? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com; with as many details as you can. Thank you in advance. Rudolf from Customer Support Team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Real View Navigation
Augmented reality with navigation instruction
Head up display
Makes driving at night safer
- Sygic a. s.
- 88.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation $2.99
- Head up display $2.99
- Cockpit $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.