Sygic Iran: GPS Navigation
By Sygic a. s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 125 million drivers.
Sygic: GPS Navigation, Maps, Speed Cameras
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What's New in Version 13.1.2
► NEW MAPS with updated road coverage!
- POI search is faster and smarter than ever
- Drag & Drop for simple route editing
- Pedestrian mode with spoken instructions
- Sidebar for iPad, more info about your drive
- Off-road will track your movement and help you get back the way you came from
- 3D terrain enhanced with greater detail
We really appreciate your feedback. But we are not able to reply to your reviews and help you out. Please contact us at sygic.com/support if you run into any troubles.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
I happily purchased this app in 2013. As an dual national of Iran, having grown up in the US, I can not read Farsi (and my verbal skills are elementary at best). This app, with nearly 100% English capability, made independent movement about Tehran so easy. The ability to drop pins, like corner stores, snap a photo of it, add a title, was a great unexpected bonus and all without the need of a SIM card. I deleted the app after I left (it's huge and for obvious reasons). In 2014, for reasons I was never able to figure out, I had to repurchase the app, which had increased in price. The 2nd time round, I was not happy with some interface changes that caused imo unnecessarily long option pathways. The 3rd time, 2015, I thankfully did not have to repurchase, however, it had not been updated. This was hugely problematic as Tehran is an ever-expanding megatropolis with numerous new highways, rerouting each year. Even with its steep price, I would gladly pay again to use it should the company keep it updated.
How about a major map update?
Great app I should say, but don't you think a year and a half of NOT having an update is a long period for a navigation app (with an average price of 25 to 30$)?
Only in Tehran there have been many tunnels and bridges opened during this period, not mentioning other cities and roads, to be honest, the app that was once THE best of offline navigation for Iran in the App Store is not any more, in any way....
So please hurry up, thanks!
Great BUT Update
These is absolutely very very good navigation application but the only problem is the updates and the support cities
I wish you to updated and support more cities and especially I want you to update Tehran city because Tehran is changed very much in these two years
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 05, 2013
- Version: 13.1.2
- Size: 514 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2011 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.