Reliable navigation app for professional truck drivers with first class routing and accurate premium maps.
Enjoy navigation tailored for large vehicles and trusted by 1.000.000 truck drivers worldwide and companies like .
BEST PROFESSIONAL NAVIGATION
• All-in-one app with special routing for Truck / RV / Caravan / Camper / Bus / Car
• Detailed navigation & trucker paths for large vehicles with specific restrictions in the map
• Maps are stored offline on your device so internet connection is not required, works with GPS signal
• Regular free map, POI and speed camera database updates for 3 years
• Personal routing profiles for different vehicles (height / weight / length / axle and more)
• Optional real-time traffic information and speed cameras database
AVAILABLE MAP REGIONS
• North America
• Europe (with Russia)
• Australia & New Zealand
• Best maps: High quality up-to-date HERE maps for trucks, stored on your device
• Offline: Works with GPS only, internet is not needed, great for driving abroad or in areas without signal
• 1st class guidance: Turn-by-Turn navigation with best Voice Instructions
• Easy exits: Spoken Lane Guidance
• Easy orientation: 3D and 2D Cities & Landscapes
• Never miss: Google™ Street View with images for destinations
• Set truck parameters and hazardous materials
• Avoid roads not suitable for your truck and cargo
• Go via the most convenient trucker path for your vehicle
• Truck specific POIs: Stops, parking, petrol & weigh stations and more
• Waypoints: Multiple places for loading and unloading your cargo
FOR RV / CARAVAN / BUS
• Profile configuration for RV / Caravan / Camper / Motorhome / Bus
• Camper specific POIs: Campgrounds, parking stations and more
• Avoid detours and narrow roads
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Dynamic Lane Guidance to know the right lane
• Speed Limit Display and Speed Camera Warnings
SAFETY AND COMFORT
• Notification of upcoming Speed Limit change
• Avoid roads not suitable for trucks or recreational vehicles
• Function to prefer right turns
COMMUNITY & PERSONALIZATION
• Customizable navigation screen
• Road incident sharing with drivers community
• SOS / Help to find assistance nearby
• Live Services (Real time Traffic information + Speed Cameras): Avoid delays and speeding tickets
• Head Up Display (HUD): Projects GPS navigation instructions onto your windshield
• Fuel prices on route
FOR FREE OR WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
• All Premium features are free for first 14 days
• Limited features are free for lifetime
• For Truck North America only, we offer auto-renewable subscription:
- 1 month subscription for $9.99
Note: Automatically renewable products includes Live Services (Real time Traffic information + Speed Cameras) and renews automatically unless the user opts out. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $9.99 (1 month license) or $27.99 (3 months license).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-Further improvements in Lane assist
-Navigation for last mile in industrial objects
-Improved support for "avoid congestion charge"
-Improved "avoid toll roads"
-New login authentication
-Support for different processor architectures
-Changed color of industrial areas in the night mode
Ratings and Reviews
I ran this app next to a Rand McNally for a few weeks before relying on it. It was a little confusing learning to set-up routes, but I've got the hang of it. I've run Michigan's UP and LP, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana and South Dakota with it and haven't had any major problems. I would like to see earlier notifications (550 yards doesn't leave time to take exits when the POI is 300 yards off the freeway) of POIs (especially weigh stations) and an improvement to the option of dragging the route to change it. Also, most of the time, the speed limits posted by the app are lower than posted on the road. I didn't want to spend the money on a dedicated device because I already have two Apple devices. So far it has not taken me down any truck restricted roads or toward any low bridges. With a few more tweaks, I might give it five stars.
I downloaded the app and I can say with certainty that I do not recommend this app to rookie drivers in the United States. I have been driving the truck now for 30 years and have use other GPS and this program constantly wanted to route me on two lane Rd.. most were truck shouldn’t even be instead of rounding via interstate. It is my opinion as a professional driver that this app needs to be polled and have some serious work done to it with all the deficiencies fixed before they let anyone downloaded and charge money for it. It’s not worth the money not in the current state Ann I am highly disappointed at that time that the program or took to right this program and not do it correctly. Needless to say I will be deleting this program off my Apple iPad and I will be sending them an email not to charge my account for premium features as I will not be using it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback, we are collecting feedback from our customers to make our application better. Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.Thank you in advance. Alex from Customer Support Team.
More accurate speed limit information (I’ve used the feature for reporting wrong speed info, but it doesn’t allow for the stating of the current speed limit). Add truck stops, truck rest areas, truck refueling locations, truck parking areas (I’ve tried using the app to search for these locations and was not successful. I’ve had to use other apps or the internet to complete these searches then try to plug the information into this app). The last issue brings on the next issue, the maps do not except all addresses. GPS is severely lacking if you can’t input your destination because the maps are missing key location information vital to truck drivers.
- Sygic a. s.
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Truck North America Monthly $9.99
- Truck North America 1 month $9.99
- Live Services North America $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.