Try out the World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 200 million drivers.
Whether you are traveling, commuting to work, or driving professionally, Sygic GPS Navigation will give you everything you need for a safe and comfortable drive.
This app comes equipped with 3D offline maps, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions, lifetime free map updates, real-time traffic information and much more.
• 3D Offline Maps from TomTom stored on your phone
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice guided navigation with turn by turn instructions
• Police radar and speed camera warnings
• Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about price & availability of over 40 million parking lots
• Gas Prices that help you to find the cheapest gas along your route
• Real-time route sharing that lets you share your planned route, estimated time of arrival & current position on a map
• Millions of points of interest (POI) to find tourist attractions, restaurants, ATMs and more
• Alternative routes & multiple stops on the route
• Speed limit warnings
• Real-time traffic information collected from 400 million connected drivers, with faster route suggestions to help you avoid delays on the road
• Head-up Display (HUD) that projects navigation onto the windshield of your car
• Dashcam that records everything that’s happening on road ahead
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers.
If you love our app, tell your friends & family about the app and help them get safely to their destinations: www.sygic.com/love
And, please, leave a review to let others know about your experience, motivate our developers and help us improve the app. Thank you for your support.
We have some exciting news for you!
Sygic World is now ready for Apple CarPlay.
Now you have the option to connect your iPhone and see all the navigation instructions on your car`s built-in display.
Ratings and Reviews
Good sygic navigation and the maps very clear and easy , but for arabic search for the places not full arabic language
نمیشه نقشه جدید دانلود کرد . علت چیه؟
The good thing is it has a function to record from your camera while you drive, & save video, if you happen to have a crash.
Live in Europe, I have had this app (paid ver) for about 3-5 months, ever since the NAVIGON app stopped updating. 🙁
The actual driving directions are wayward, & most times don’t sync with the map or get confused by a traffic circle. & that real view thing never worked as advertised, if it didn’t shut the app down. In fact it has never shown a landmark or building while navigating.
It won’t sync with your contacts to put an address in, & it is a major head ache to put any address in manually as well as too many addresses won’t show as existing, so you can’t get directions.
It seems to only want to take you to places that have some sort of relationship with the app, or app developers or something.
The layout of the screen while driving is not very intuitive, & can get confusing.
Usage in general is difficult & without an effective help system. Your in app purchases have to be redownloaded too many times to be a fluke.
There is no useable history of locations to reference, without plugging them in to your favorites so that you can be marketed, Without your consent, or compensation. Which wouldn’t be so bad if the app actually was a functional piece of kit instead of a piece of 5h1t.
The offline navigation will crash it, great when you are driving & lost.
& I don’t contact the developers, because looking at other comments, it is apparent that they give a token reply, then ask you to do the work of fixing it for them. Besides, plugging what I put in this review, into your little help desk email is a waste of my time, & I don’t want any emails. & it seems people are having the same issues, which means your not fixing them. & blaming your “partners” for not updating the data you use is not an excuse, I bought the app because of the features you promised, not what your partners promised, so you are at fault for not maintaining a high standard in your product. So don’t bother with the dev response to this comment, asking me to go send an email
80% of the time I tried to use this app, I had to stop & switch to google maps.
So after giving this driving app a fair shake, I have stopped using it & will not buy another app from the developer.
This app would probably be ok for someone who wants to connect every aspect of life to the internet & social networks, & connect this app to it as well so they can be marketed & sold. Not my cup of tea. I shouldn’t have to tellFacebook every time I drive somewhere.
Bring back NAVIGON
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear Sygic has not met your expectations. Despite the fact, you do not wish to contact us directly, in case you change your mind, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can further discuss all your mentioned points.
Lukas from Customer Care Team.
- Sygic a. s.
- 87.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Traffic lifetime $8.99
- Head up display $2.99
- Real View Navigation $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.