By Voxeloid Kft.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
After the many requests from users of the iOS version, Symbolic Calculator is now also available for OSX!
The perfect tool for students, teachers and engineers, built on an extremely powerful algebra engine, Symbolic Calculator is capable of helping with any kind of math problem. It offers all the advantages of an advanced graphing/scientific calculator mixed with the convenience of a bigger screen and full keyboard.
- Store unlimited number of variables, create custom functions
- Algebra: operations on polynomials, such expansion and factorization, collecting terms, division with remainder, etc.
- Calculus: derivatives, integrals, limits, taylor expansion, etc.
- Linear algebra: full support for matrix operations and many useful functions such as: determinant, rank, reduced echelon form, characteristic polynomial, etc.
- Solvers: equations or equation systems, symbolically or numerically, differential equations
- Full support for complex arithmetics
- Session management: export, import sessions or create PDF files
- Many other versatile built-in functions with descriptions and examples
Also check out the iPhone and iPad versions!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- bugfix for functions being unselectable in the list of custom definitions under some circumstances
- bugfix for "to numeric form" option not respecting selected degree/radian mode
- fix for a mistake in the help
Handy tool for a math professor
This is a great little app for the price. It can do everything I need in a calculator as a math professor.