By Bryan Fink
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Symbology is the compulsive organizer's dream game. Fit pieces into the game grid by positioning them next to other pieces that share the same color or shape. Light the grid to win the game.
Sixty adventure levels offer increasing difficulty as new colors and shapes are unlocked. New board sizes, missing grid spaces, and pre-filled spaces provide fresh challenges along the way. When the included adventures run out, free play mode will keep the game going by generating brand new levels on the fly!
What people are saying:
- "Wow. That's crazy addictive!"
- "It's great!"
- "Accidentally clearing my wildcard symbol is the worst, nooooo!"
- "I like the cute little animations."
- "Cleared a row! Cleared a row! Cleared a row! Beat a level!"
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Undo is better than ever!
* The new undo button (right below the next piece) lets you tap to undo, instead of shaking the device and waking your pet!
* Undo the last move in a game, to fix that accidental discard, or grab a few more points before winning!
* Undo state now restores from a saved game, so even if you have to take a long break, you'll be able to reconsider that last move later!
* The color and shape of starting pieces in Freeplay mode now shuffle each game, to keep your eyes fresh on the harder boards.
* Tap anywhere in the top line (level, timer, score) to pause.
* … and other minor bug fixes.
Thanks for playing!