By Bryan Fink
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Symbology is the compulsive organizer's dream game. Fit pieces into the game grid by positioning them next to other pieces that share the same color or shape. Light the grid to win the game.
Sixty adventure levels offer increasing difficulty as new colors and shapes are unlocked. New board sizes, missing grid spaces, and pre-filled spaces provide fresh challenges along the way. When the included adventures run out, free play mode will keep the game going by generating brand new levels on the fly!
What people are saying:
- "Wow. That's crazy addictive!"
- "It's great!"
- "Accidentally clearing my wildcard symbol is the worst, nooooo!"
- "I like the cute little animations."
- "Cleared a row! Cleared a row! Cleared a row! Beat a level!"
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Major thanks to everyone who sent in feedback! This update addresses many of your reviews:
- Listen to your own music, podcasts, conference calls, etc. while playing.
- Launch the tutorial again to teach your friends.
- Easier to find "best" stats (slide over on the Finish dialog)
- Replaced "time" label with a pause button
- Many contrast improvements (no more purple or blue "new best", visually distinct "starter" pieces, brighter "lit" squares)
- Less distracting hint animation, and the ability to disable hints entirely
- Status bar is now always visible
- Improved Adventure selection scene panning.
- Better spacing of buttons on Welcome screen
- Several bug fixes
Clever and addictive