Symmetry Lab Basic
By Luke Bradford
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Yeowza! Best app on the market! ★★★★★"
"This application is AMAZING! One of my favorites!"
“One thing led to another and now I design and sell jewelry.”
"This is by far the best app. I've ever had the pleasure to buy. I absolutely love it. Worth every penny and more."
Symmetry Lab Basic lets anyone make beautiful art. By instantly applying two-fold to 32-fold symmetry, you can create intricate patterns with only a few strokes. Choose a color, brush size and style, and grid to create dazzling designs. Draw your own masterpiece or press play and let the generator create one for you. Save your favorite patterns to use as wallpaper or upload them to your computer. Or instantly share your patterns with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, and more.
Symmetry Lab combines the self-expression of free drawing with the natural beauty of kaleidoscope apps. It’s a powerful artistic tool that you’ll respond to in seconds and play with for hours. From creative kids to experienced artists, anyone can explore this creative environment and get amazing results.
For support, comments, or suggestions, contact email@example.com. Follow @SymmetryLab on Twitter for cool patterns, offers, and updates.
Upgrade to the full version of Symmetry Lab for $0.99 to get:
- Four times the symmetry. Push your patterns to the limit with up to 128 folds.
- Ten new colors, including rainbow, fire, ice, random, and multicolor settings that change as you draw.
- Two new grid styles, torus and fisheye, to warp and stretch your art.
- Presets: find the perfect combination of settings instantly.
- No more ads.
What's New in Version 3.0
Re-released after two years of development! Major update with a huge set of new features.
- Unlimited undo and redo history.
- Built-in sharing features for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, and more.
- Four times the symmetry, up to 32 folds.
- Double the image resolution in iOS 6 on Retina display and in exported images.
- Support for iPad.
- Jagged, square, and dot brush styles.
- Snap-to-grid feature with three grid styles to create patterns that look tiled, woven, or 3D.
- Axis modes, including 'touch,' allow easy creation of multiple patterns on one canvas.
- UI redesign for intuitive navigation.
I just downloaded this app,and it's great!My only complaint is,how do you save work?i really want to but I haven't found a way!If there's a way,please tell me,but if there isn't,please make one!Also make more color options!Overall,pretty good app!
I find this app very useful during school. It keeps my entertained when class doesn't. And that's all the time.
Very fun time killer and cool design maker.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 05, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Luke Bradford
- © 2009 Luke Bradford
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.