Symple - Symptom Tracker & Health Diary
By Symple Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Apple App Store Featured Medical App for 2015 **
Symple is the easiest way to monitor the ebb and flow of your symptoms over long periods of time. Designed by both patients and doctors, Symple delivers an uplifting experience when you need it most.
"True to its name, Symple is a simple app with an elegant interface." - Men's Health
"The beauty behind Symple is the quick data capture and the ability to track your symptoms in your words, not just by a score." - Macworld
"This is so brilliant...This is the kind of data that your doctor can never get from you." - Fox and Friends
"If you’re experiencing symptoms but don’t know why, try the Symple solution." - Healthline Best Healthy Lifestyle iPhone Apps of 2014
• track up to 10 symptoms at a time, in just seconds a day
• record medications, exercise & other factors that influence how you feel
• snap up to 4 photos per day
• rotate iPhone to landscape to view interactive graphs
• share an overview with your doctor
• export data to your favorite spreadsheet app
UPGRADE for these fine features:
1. enrich your data with daily journal entries, and
2. track unlimited symptoms, and
3. track unlimited factors, and
4. view longer graphing intervals, and
5. secure your data with passcode protection
Like a thermometer in your medicine cabinet, Symple captures important information about your health. There when you need it, and out of the way when you don't, Symple makes remembering and reporting symptoms, well, simple.
THE X FACTOR
See how WHAT you do affects HOW you feel.
By tracking your symptoms & the factors that influence those symptoms (like starting a new medication, walking for 30 minutes, or adopting a gluten-free diet), you can discover what helps and what hurts.
- Does exercise affect your mood?
- Is red wine the cause of your insomnia?
- Does prednisone reduce your bowel pain?
Beautiful graphs merge factors & symptoms into one, so you can see how they relate. Rotate to landscape to launch graphs, then swipe to scroll through current symptoms.
FIVE STARS "My shoulder pain kept coming and going, but I didn't know why. Tracking it with Symple helped me figure it out."
FIVE STARS "Remembering what happens between office visits is a breeze. And I love the Doctor's Report. Yay!"
FIVE STARS "Symple offers my patients a better way to report their symptoms, which lets us be more collaborative. Good work!"
BUILT WITH BOTH THE PATIENT AND CLINICIAN IN MIND.
Please keep sharing feature requests, questions & advice.
We can't get better without you.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Through long, winter nights
we tinker and toil
Here's what the melting snow revealed:
* Long-term graphing for 6mo+ is now super snappy!
* Getting started with Symple is easier & prettier & worthy of telling your friends :-)
* Edit symptom names is back and easier to figure out thanks to Karun.
* We've baked in a list of symptoms and their ICD-10 codes (your doctor will thank you) and editable descriptions (your memory will thank you) to make your data more useful in the exam room
* New users can try symple for FREE before upgrading to sympleComplete. Existing users should restore premium features when prompted.
>> Email me with questions! email@example.com <<
* And a whole bunch of code housekeeping that we could list here, but you'd get bored and then you wouldn't read...
* ...this. A huge thank you to our wonderful, responsive, generous customers. Your kind emails and feedback are inspiring and motivating. We are dedicated to all who keep on fighting the good fight.
PS as always, make sure you backup weekly. That's why the alert is there!
PPS if you have years of data stored in the app (you know who you are!) please be patient while downloading this update.
PPPS if you were having trouble restoring your purchase of the app this release should resolve any issues.
Easy to use for recording symptoms
I find it easy to add and record symptoms and factors. I almost immediately upgraded as the interface was clearly good. My only complaint thus far is that I'd like to re-name (vs delete and add new) some symptoms to get certain related ones next to each other alphabetically (weather, hot and weather, cold vs hot weather and cold weather.) If this is possible, it's not immediately obvious how and I haven't had time to look anything up online. Finally, I haven't taken this data to my doctor yet, so I don't know if anyone but me will find Symple useful, and my goal is accurate reporting of symptoms to my primary care and specialist MDs.
Symptoms factors conclusions results
I've been dealing with some intestinal issue for a while. Afte much research and food diaries this app finally helped me nail down factors that disrupted my body. While the app isn't the cause of me feeling better a clear association with factors and symptoms has helped me eliminate the culprit of disruption. I've been using the app for a little over a week and have been consistently feeling better for about 4 days. If you're feeling icky and don't know why, save yourself a co pay and evaluate your own symptoms and factors. Disclaimer- severe symptoms require medical attention.
Very cool idea
I have a connective tissue disorder that causes a huge variety of symptoms & problems, and recently started to experience neurological involvement too. This app has been helping me to pinpoint where my symptoms are coming from ... food, med side effects, a fall, stress, the disorder itself ... and thus helps me figure out what I can "control" and what I can't. It's fast, easy, specific, and very helpful -- especially for us "Spoonies" who need to conserve our energy. :)
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Symple Health, Inc.
- © 2015 Symple Health
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases