By Public Picture
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play with your entertainment!
Easily create and personalize videos by sampling those of others
In this new version you can remix music videos, movie trailers and make your own
Simply hit the 'Sample it' button and you can jump right into professional clips, add yourself and share with your friends.
SYMPLER is a video co-creation tool for creators of all levels.
Mix and remix videos with SYMPLER. By taking ‘samples’ of videos or photos, adding music and tapping the tiles in time with the music, creators (of all levels) can now make brilliantly shareable little masterpieces.
There are now two ways to make a SYMPLER. 1. You can select videos, photos and music from your phone or shoot it live. You can even stitch together your Vines and Instagrams OR 2. You can remix other people’s videos from the feed or from people’s profiles. Just tap the ‘Remix it’ button and their mix will be broken down into the original six clips so you can get busy making your own mix - changing the edit points and the music as well as adding your own content.
Once the content is selected you simply mix it together by tapping each tile (or sample) in time with the music. This automatically generates a fully edited and beat-synchronized (if you have rhythm!) mix in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Shoot Content or Remix: Select up to six clips from phone, or remix another user’s finished video. You can even use content from another app like Vine or Instagram
2. Choose a Beat: Select a backing track from your phone or library to mix with clips & images
3. Pick your moment: Fine tune clip by selecting the start point or muting it
4. Make a Mix: Tap the clips to the beat like a drum machine. This records the mix in the background. You have 20 seconds or you can finish beforehand
5. Review & Share Video: Add a caption, decide if other users can remix it and then publish mix to the SYMPLER feed or socially on Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or email
What's New in Version 2.1.13
- Improved flow for finding friends who use Sympler
- Better invitations!
- Show an alert if you try to access the camera but have denied the app access to it.
- New default music.
Questions? Comments? email@example.com or @symplerapp
It's awesome to do but unfortunately you can't save the videos you can only share them😭