The iPlanner, the official mobile app for ASCO's Cancer Symposia, allows users to search or browse sessions and create a customized schedule. Attendees can also claim CME credits, provide feedback, and access other meeting materials from the app.
Other features include:
• Ability to add and e-mail annotations to sessions in your schedule
• Interactive map of the convention center
• Exhibitor list, including company descriptions and booth numbers that link to an exhibit hall map
• Twitter feed that highlights what attendees are saying about the meeting
Upgrade of app for performance enhancements and updated features.
Ratings and Reviews
ASCO I PLANNER
Well done App, kept me organized throughout the meeting
Access to internet is slow. Frequently wont load
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ASCO & ATIV Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.