Is it hard to get your child to sleep? Does he wake up during the night or wake up too late or too early in the morning? SymTrend Sleep lets you easily record about your child’s sleep. You can chart sleep patterns and get tips to improve sleep.
The SymTrend Sleep app enables you to record each morning about:
- Getting to sleep.
- Frequency, duration, and cause of waking up during the night.
- Strategies you used during the night.
- Early or late awakening in the morning.
The progress charts (generated on the linked SymTrend Sleep website) help you see patterns in:
- How much sleep your child gets.
- What wakes your child up during the night.
- How effective the strategies you used during the night are in getting him back to sleep.
- What time and how easily your child gets up in the morning.
SymTrend Sleep gives you a free sampling of the sleeping section of SymTrend ADL, a popular activities of daily living app. You get to take advantage of such features of SymTrend ADL as:
- Accessing strategies for improving sleep.
- Sharing charts with other clinicians/educators working with your child.
- Linking the sleeping information to a personal health record.
You can upgrade your free SymTrend Sleep account to a SymTrend ADL subscription if you want to do more comprehensive monitoring. Your SymTrend Sleep data and personal health record will be included in subsequent SymTrend ADL recording. The upgraded subscription to SymTrend ADL will enable you to:
- Collect more detailed data about sleeping behavior and getting your child to sleep at bedtime.
- Monitor the impact of poor sleep on the next day’s behavior.
SymTrend, Inc. has been a provider of electronic diaries online and on mobile devices since 2002. Its service has been used in research and clinical practice with children with autism since 2004.
Development of this app was partially funded by three small business grants from the National Institute of Mental Health with Award numbers: R41MH075162, R42MH075162 and R41MH086153.
Bug fix for number data entry.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.