By Tozai, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Greetings 21st Century Earthlings!
Transport your mind beyond earthly concerns with the engaging puzzle experience of Sync-Ball.
Gently swipe your finger on the screen to move the synchronized balls up, down, left and right. Your goal is to align the balls and drop them into the holes on the same swipe.
• Use maze walls to block movement and align the balls to achieve your goal.
• Watch-out for the edges! If you roll a ball off the platform, you'll have to start over.
• Begin with two-ball puzzles and simple mazes that teach the game's elegant mechanics and strategies.
• Advance to more complex puzzles with up to four synchronized balls in play at one time. And you thought rocket science was tough!
• Experience 80 levels of stellar satisfaction.
Do you long to escape the frenzied pace of modern life? Sync-Ball was designed to provide the perfect balance of tranquility and cerebral stimulation for a quick escape wherever and whenever you need one.
• No time limits mean you can ponder a puzzle for as long as you like without incurring a penalty.
• No scores artificially inflate your sense of panic.
• Progress at your own pace.
• Reset a stage as often as you like.
• Concentration, memory and problem-solving skills are all you need.
Sync-Ball was conceived and crafted by Tozai Game's brilliant designer, Brett Ballow, whose recent Lode Runner and R-Type Dimensions games for Xbox LIVE Arcade earned him accolades and noogies from game reviewers.
Coded by DigiPen--the world's premier digitial entertainment institute--Sync-Ball is exclusively for iPhone/iPod Touch users, who are generally regarded as the most intelligent of all humans. Congratulations!
What's New in Version 1.01
Now supports 3GS devices!
Balls to the walls
Easy to learn, engaging, and when you get to the higher levels it will make your head spin...but in a good way. Tozai has been earning a reputation for quality games and this one shows it.
Hole in one...err Two!!
I've been playing this game all day and love it!! It's super fun and easy but not without it's challenges too. Watch out or like me, you may find yourself asking where the time went!
I have been playing this app during all my downtime since I got it, progressively challenging levels that you can't stop thinking about when your not playing.