By VADIM ZYBIN
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sync Folders has been developed with a dual purpose in mind: To be easy to use FOR BEGINNERS, but also provide the ability to fine-tune synchronization settings FOR THE MOST EXACTING PROFESSIONALS.
The app can synchronize one pairs of folders “on the fly" using our REAL TIME SYNC technology, AUTOMATICALLY, or MANUALLY. The app also provides ROBUST tools to filter your files and folder so that you sync EXACTLY what you want.
Do you have terabytes (TB) of data to sync? No problem!
Sync Folders has been specifically optimized to work with EXTREMELY LARGE files and data sources, reliably and efficiently.
Sit back and relax, your data is being automatically synced!
Sync Folders is perfect for backups to all media destinations including: USB, memory cards, disks on remote computers within your network, folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, etc.)
Sync Folders is the REAL and the ONLY bidirectional synchronization app that you will ever need!
Check out our amazing App Store reviews from 22 countries all over the World on our website!
Our customers are raving about our App and we pride ourselves on EXTREME CUSTOMER SERVICE.
We encourage our customers to contact us with any issues, and we are happy to provide prompt and quick answers to any and all of your questions.
Install another our product, VPN Server Configurator, and you can sync folders on a remote Mac from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Have questions? Please watch our extremely helpful video tutorial for Sync Folders on www.greenworldsoft.com.
- Choose 2 folders to synchronize
- Set the sync mode. You do not need to worry about the other parameters, they are set to the recommended.
- Synchronize your folders using the button "Sync current task".
FOR THE BUSINESS
Set up an instant synchronization of documents between the employees in your organization by using the "Real Time Sync" mode.
Your employees will always have the most current version of the documents for work.
This mode allows you to instantly sync documents in folders with a lot of files.
It works for 10.8 and later.
You can transform the app to the convenient file manager using powerful filter for files and folders and writing your own script of the copying.
- Synchronize Macs across a network.
Automatically mounted network folders the next sync.
- Disconnect network folders after sync.
- Access to relevant information in one click.
- Saving the last/all versions files for deleting.
Using this mode you are insured against accidental deletion of files, and can always return all the files even if you are re-sync a few times.
- View the latest changes in synchronized folders and Finder Integration.
- Sync subfolder attributes.
- Show in menu bar status of sync (Auto Sync mode is on, sync is performed, the number of pairs of synced folders, the sync ended with errors or synced folders were not available).
- Feature "Allowable deviation of File Modification Date [sec.]" to synchronize with the FAT32 and other file systems.
- Writing your own script of the copying with help the feature "Use shell command to copy", for example:
- Copy all the sync-files to a selected folder.
- Verification of Checksum files before copying.
- Copy files using Unix commands: cp, rsync, etc.
Learn more on our website!
The Main Difference from the similar apps on the App Store:
- The real bidirectional synchronization. Tracking deletions, additions, changes in Sync-Folders.
- Faster sync for the number of not synchronized files more than 50 000.
- "Real Time Sync" mode.
- 4 status of sync in Menu Bar.
Difference between PRO and FREE versions:
- Sync any number of pair folders for PRO. Sync one pair folders only for FREE.
- Schedule sync for PRO only.
- 6 modes sync for PRO. 2 modes sync for FREE.
- Save / Load the task settings to a file for PRO only.
What's New in Version 3.3.9
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.13 (User Settings).
- Fixed switch the "file structure reading" mode (v.3.3.8).
- Added "Start app at login" in the app settings.
- Added the ability to enable / disable to display the copying file progress.
- Shows the description when select the sync mode.
- Improved Log. Increased the writing speed in the log. Added grouping, sorting in the log view.
- Improved synchronization of the network and the NAS folders.
- Added "Exclude List". You can exclude the subfolders, files, aliases, hidden files and subfolders, files with specific extensions.
- Launch the Compare & Sync Folders (app with powerful preview mode) from the Menu Bar.
- Improved mode "Last changes" (Optimized to work with a large number of items)
- Added "Prevents the Mac from sleeping during active Auto Sync" mode
- Additional monitor of the synchronization process.
- Improved sync-engine with faster synchronization.
- Added "Resolving the file versions conflict".
- Limitation of file date, file size, copying speed and other solutions available on the website.
- Added "Prevents accidental deletion of all files" mode.
- Improved protection for unauthorized disconnect drives (folders) during sync.
- Added "Email Error Log".
- Mac OS. Drive supports the saving original timestamp of Mac when copying.
- FAT32, ExFAT. Timestamp may differ from the original timestamp in some seconds after copying.
- Drive doesn’t support the saving original timestamp of Mac when copying. Some NAS types.
- The app prevents sleep mode during synchronization or using "Auto Sync" mode
- Improved reading of the file structure
- Enable/disable showing App icon in the Dock
- Grayscale/Color icon in Menu Bar
- Enable/disable indication of Sync Status in Menu Bar by Characters
- Enable/disable mode "Reset the "Error" indication every sync"
- Improved mode "Auto-Sync"
- Fixes a bug in mode "Before sync check out changes in Sync-Folders"
- Improved algorithm for mode "Protection during copying"
- Sync locked files
- Added button "Reset Database"
- Improved protection for unauthorized disconnect drives (folders) during sync
- Improved work "Real Time Sync"
- fixed English
- fixed Português
- Improved work "Folder Filter". Possibility to make «Folder Filter» for sub-path as: =exact=subfolder1/subfolder2/subfolderN
- added "Error Log" (for logging error events only: "Was disabling folders during sync", "Directory not exist", etc.)
- the possibility to see the "Log All Events" and / or "Error Log"
- the possibility to choose the events for "Log All Events"
- the possibility to choose the events for "Error Log"
- Added "Use shell command to copy". You can write your own script of the copying files, for example:
- Verification of Checksum files before copying
- Copy files using Unix commands: cp, rsync, etc.
- Real Time Sync: It allows you to instantly synchronize changes in folders with any number of subfolders and files (including those with a lot of subfolders and files). The Real Time Sync mode works for 10.8 and later. The Real Time Sync mode supports the main types of files as: .pages, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .dot, .ods, .jpg, .png, .avi, .mov, and etc. Low usage CPU and RAM in this mode.
- Show the date of the "Next Sync".
- Auto Sync every __ seconds for task.
- Before sync check the changes in the folders after last start/finish sync
- Protection during copying
- Timer before Auto Sync
- Connect to network folders at launch
- Disconnect network folders after sync
- Show number of the files which has been read during reading file structure.
- Improved filter. Filter by the beginning, ending, exact match, any match string. =begin=String, or =end=String, or =exact=String, or ==String. You can use complex filtering conditions as (=begin=2009, and =end=.jpg,) or (=begin=2010, and =end=.png,)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 30, 2017
- Version: 3.3.9
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: VADIM ZYBIN
- © GreenWorldSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor