Sync.Me updates your contacts photos linked to their social networks, identifies unknown phone calls and blocks spammers!
• Over 20 million people love Sync.Me!
• Now you can see what your contacts look like
• The Best Spam Detector App!
• The Easiest Way To Identify Unknown Phone Calls !
• See Who’s Calling - Magically update your contacts with their photos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+.
• Smart Photo Sync - Sync.Me will automatically find the right profile for your contacts, even if you are not connected to their social networks
• Find Out Who Called You- Missed a phone call? Sync.Me will identify who it is! You can now search over ONE BILLION phone numbers worldwide.
• Identify and Block Spam Calls -Sync.ME will notify you each time you receive a phone call from telemarketers, scammers, robocalls or any other unwanted spam calls.
• Background Sync - Background sync automatically syncs your contacts 24/7 without having to open the app!
• Merge duplicate contacts: Contact Merge finds duplicate and similar contacts in your address book and combines them into 1 new contact containing the merged information from all the similar or duplicate contacts.
• Create backup files for your contacts: Sync.Me backup allows you to save your contacts information and restore the contacts or move contacts between platforms with Google contacts, Outlook, iTunes, iCloud, etc.
We’re always excited to hear from you! Join our community and send us your feedback or questions:
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/syncmeapp
+ Twitter: http://twitter.com/syncme
+ Support: http://sync.me/support
For premium features, Sync.ME has multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $2.99 per month and $4.99 per month. $5.99 per 6 months and $9.99 per year. Sync.ME also offers a free trial of the premium features for 7 and 30 days.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm your purchase.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription or trial period.
* Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
● Bug fixes (social network connectivity)
Ratings and Reviews
“No Contacts to Sync”
It says there are no contact to sync when there clearly is. On top of that, in the app there is a badge notification indicating I should Sync. I’ll get a pop up that says “New Updates to Available”. “There are new updates for your Contacts”.
It didn’t used to say this and I have my contacts downloaded onto my phone VIA iCloud nothing out of the ordinary. Using an iPhone X at the moment. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling, rebooting my phone, etc. I used to love using this app. Hope this gets fixed very soon.
Update: It now works like it’s supposed to no doubt due to an update. Wish it was fixed sooner, but it’s good now. Updated my star rating.
All the time when connecting it always will open the app but then when trying to use it, it always will take at least over 5 minutes or more to be able to use the app itself. And then when you do, it will take at least another 5 min or more to be able to enter the numbers for spam. When trying to update the numbers it takes as long if not longer to open the app and get your updates updated. It is fine other than that. And yes I make sure to have the app updated to the newest available version.
I never write reviews but...
I’ve used this app for YEARS!! I hate not having updated photos for my contacts list and this was the best app I could find. I bought the “lifetime membership” as soon as I could but in the last year or so, I’ve been so horribly disappointed.
99.9% of the time it does not work, I’ve had issues with just constant spinning and never syncing and now when it DOES attempt to sync, it doesn’t even come CLOSE to finding the proper FB friends to sync the contact to.
This has been a problem for months, possibly years where it hasn’t functioned properly... its horribly disappointing because I raved about this app to friends for the longest time and now I’m debating deleting it because it’s worthless to me now.
- Sync.ME LTD
- 78.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sync.ME LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Sync.ME Premium $19.99
- Sync.ME Premium Pack $4.99
- 1 Premium Result $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.