By Persona Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch HOWTO video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjHk5tNMvA
Stream synced music from your iOS device using any compatible digital media player! This includes your Playstation 3, Xbox 360, DirecTV HD DVR, Windows Media Player, WDTV Live, Blu-ray players, TVs, and many more!
=== HOWTO ===
1. Make sure your iOS device is connected to your home network (or same network as your digital media player, such as your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360)
2. Start sync:stream on your iOS device
3. Use the interface of your digital media player to browse and play the music on your iOS device
● Playstation 3: select the Music group in the XMB (XrossMediaBar) interface. Select the "sync:music" server.
● Xbox 360: select the Music Library in the My Xbox group. Select the "SyncMusicLibrary" server.
● Windows 7: start Windows Media Player. Select "sync:music" from the Other Devices list in the left sidebar.
NOTE: If sync:stream is running in the background, you will be prompted every 10 minutes to relaunch sync:stream to keep the server running.
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
● Your iOS devices needs approximately 50MB of free space
● Only non-DRM music is supported
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
Improved support for iTunes purchased music
Works great and it's free!
I put this on my iPhone 4S and my iPad Mini and had them both streaming music to my Sony Blu-Ray player in minutes. I haven't tried it yet, but it should work with my PS3 as well. Great job to the developers who did this. Here is what you have to do to get it to work. (1) Download the app (2) Start the app (3) Go to your DLNA enabled system (Blu-Ray, PS3, Xbox) and find where it has the options to search for a DLNA device (4) Have it search (5) Once it's registered navigate on the player (not iPad/iPhone) and search for the folder (should show the name of your device). (6) Click on the folder and play away! On my Sony Blu-Ray it shows up under the pictures too, so make sure your under the music function of your device. Download it!
App needs to be open
This app works perfectly. From my Xbox One, using the media player app available on the store, I can access all my music. Not only my entire music library, but artists, albums, playlists and genres. Not only that, but I can listen to my podcasts! I would give this app a 5-star review but it has to be open on my iPad. Like, the app has to be running on the screen, so it's a drawback. On the upside, a full three-minute song can load in about 10 seconds up to the Xbox, so that's a plus. If the developers could find a way to make it so that I can access my entire library while the phone is a sleep and charging while the app is still running in the background, I would give it a five star review no questions asked.
Very good but missing little
Hello I really do appreciate your app because it has solved me the problem I had with the itouch and the Xbox 360. I can finally pay music from my iPod touch on my Xbox 360 but there's features missing. The app shouldn't go idle or exit when I lock the iPod . I have to leave the iPods screen on always while its playing music through this app, my battery isn't eternal and If I don't have it connected to the wall then it'll die sooner or later and that's not right. The app should always work if I lock the iPod. Please add this simple thing ASAP thank you
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Persona Software, LLC
- © 2012-2013 Persona Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.