This is a Complimentary Companion that helps you set up synchronization for Outlook with iCloud, Google, Office 365, Exchange and iPhone/iPad sync with iCloud and other cloud services. With Sync2 you will be able to synchronize your iPhone/iPad with Microsoft Outlook using your Google Account.
PLEASE NOTE: THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT SUPPORT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK FOR MAC.
Sync Microsoft Outlook with your iPhone/iPad using Google account. Use Sync2 to set up synchronization of your Google account and Microsoft Outlook. Set up the Google account on your iPhone or iPad and have your data synchronized both ways.
Set up the Sync2 PC application for Microsoft Outlook with Sync2 Companion in a few simple steps. Go through all the necessary settings to set up Sync2 on your PC. Get familiar with Sync2 functionality easily and without any trouble.
About the Sync2 desktop app:
The PC Microsoft Outlook synchronization software keeps your Emails, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks in sync between your Outlook, Google, iPhone, iPad and any other smartphone, tablet or PC. You can schedule automatic Outlook synchronization, perform manual sync on demand, or use an instant sync feature for changes made in Outlook to be moved immediately.
Sync2 is the right tool for you if you are looking for a way to:
- Sync Outlook with your iPhone or iPad using your Google account;
- Sync your Outlook Contacts, Calendars and/or Tasks using one-way or two-way synchronization;
- Easily sync your Outlook data, such as emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, Outlook journals, between multiple PCs without the Microsoft Exchange server;
- Synchronize specific Outlook folders with different workgroups.
Main Sync2 features:
- Sync Outlook with iPhone or iPad using a Google account.
- Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendars.
- Sync Microsoft Outlook between PC‘s without a server.
- Instant synchronization of changes made in Microsoft Outlook.
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Contacts with Google Contacts.
- Sync Outlook Tasks with Google Tasks Lists.
- Back up Contacts and Calendar folders automatically before each synchronization.
- Synchronize data even when Microsoft Outlook is closed.
- Manual or scheduled synchronization.
- Sync Exchange folders.
New Sync2 Upgrade!
- Improved performance after in-depth QA testing
- Some UI fixes and changes are included
- Customer reported issues were fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Thought it might be good to have my windows accounts available on my new iPad Pro. So many questions and not much instruction.....I don’t like being out of control!!
Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please clarify what issues exactly have you encountered? Please contact our Customer Support at Sales@4team.biz or via LiveHelp chat - http://www.4team.biz/livehelp.aspx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.