Syncopate.it teaches rhythm using exciting musical duets that are written specifically for your
instrument. It’s the funnest, most effective way to master rhythm, either on your own or with your
teacher in music lessons.
WHY IS SYNCOPATE.IT BETTER?
- Learn music, not exercises: Syncopate.it teaches rhythm through exciting duets that make
learning fun. Every piece in the app is recital worthy.
- Learn on your instrument: No need for boring clapping exercises. All of the rhythmic concepts
in Syncopate.it are learned on your instrument.
- Powerful practice tools: Play along, change the tempo, make parts louder or softer, add a
metronome, print out sheet music and more.
- At home or with a teacher: Teach yourself rhythm or work on it with your teacher in lessons.
Syncopate.it’s playback functionality lets you do both.
WHO IS SYNCOPATE.IT FOR?
Syncopate.it is for both music students and teachers. To use Syncopate.it, you should have a basic
ability to read music, as well as one or two years of experience playing your instrument. Technical
challenges are kept to a minimum so you can focus on rhythm.
HOW IS SYNCOPATE.IT ORGANIZED?
In the initial release there are six units, each with four pieces. The units start with basic rhythmic
contexts like pulse and meter then get progressively harder. There’s always a bit of variety in each unit
to keep things interesting. Breaking the pieces into units also helps with practicing, because it gives
you a goal to work toward.
Minor bugfix for stability and compatibility
- Aaron Gervais
- 152.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Aaron Gervais
- In-App Purchases
- practice access pass for all pieces (cello edition) $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.