By Syncplicity, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Syncplicity is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade file sync and share solution that gives you access to all your files on all your devices, online or offline, with no hassles. By combining our highly secure solution with a rich mobile, web and desktop experience, you get to collaborate inside and outside your organization easily. All while giving IT professionals the security, manageability, and control they need.
• Access all your files in any of your folders on any device with no extra steps
• Securely share files and folders, inside and outside the organization
• Sync file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available across all platforms and devices
With Syncplicity for iPad and iPhone you are never more than a tap away from important files. Key user features include:
• Upload photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder
• Share files (All Editions) with optional password protection and restricted recipients using Secure Shared Links (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Stay up-to-date with rich Activity Feed: Activities for all private and shared folders are listed in chronological order
• Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization
• Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
• No file size limits
Your files are safe with the industry’s most robust enterprise-grade security and controls:
• Syncplicity encrypts files in transit and on devices with AES-256 encryption
• Users or IT can wipe user account and folder content when a device is lost, stolen or an employee leaves an organization without requiring a mobile device management solution
• Set optional passcode for protection and configure the mobile device to optimize data plan and battery life
• Set policies for mobile account access and folder/file sharing for users and groups (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
Additional iPad features include:
• Easily navigate deep folder hierarchies using our new “sheet-based navigation”
• Edit, create, and annotate Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel documents right inside the Syncplicity app and sync them back to all your devices (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Eliminate mundane tasks and get reminders with Syncplicity Insights™
• Natively share folders with other users and manage folder permissions
• More easily (and visually) track downloads of Secure Shared Links
• Take voice-recorded notes
• Upload, copy, and delete multiple files at the same time
• Copy files between folders
• Access recently used files and folders from the home screen
What's New in Version 3.0.1
We squashed a bunch of bugs!
I LUV Syncplicity
I LOVE syncplicity, and I am hard to please. My company uses Box, and previously LockBox. By comparison, syncplicity is a marvel. 1000 times quicker than Box, and far more reliable and easy to use than LockBox.
And the ease of installation is unparalleled. THEN, add the easiest installation/use I have EVER had on my iPad; and you have what I consider to be the FINEST sync app in the world.
i would expect no less from EMC. I have used their products since they were first around, but Kudo's to you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleasing and Sleek
I downloaded the updated Syncplicity app on my iPad and I like the way you can use sweeps to move windows and panels (as compared to taps). I feel like the "larger" gestures are more comfortable with the iPad. The app is clean and crisp and is much more comfortable to use than the old one. I like to travel light, so having my files available on my iPad is perfect. I can look at and send files when I am away from my office. They did a nice job with this update.
I love this app, as I finally have a platform to sync all my devices with ease. The only thing I have a problem with is the description and functionality of the app. Syncplicity does not actually sync your favorites via push updates. You have to manually open the folder in favorites for the files to update on wifi before using offline. This gets tedious when performed daily. I'd give it five stars if it did this...the newest iOS has this functionality...why doesn't EMC?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 09, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Syncplicity, Inc.
- © 2013 Syncplicity, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.