••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• SYNCS AUTOMATICALLY!
••• #1 IN DOWNLOADS & REVIEWS FOR 5+ YEARS!
With Synctastic, you can quickly & easily sync your Gmail & Mac contacts so that you can have access to your contacts wherever you go. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to both your Gmail & Mac contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Gmail contacts with Mac both in terms of downloads & reviews.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have organized your Gmail contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your Mac groups will match your Gmail groups.
With the customizability that this app provides, it can be used in a number of creative ways. For example, you can backup your Mac contacts to Gmail, you can sync iCloud or Exchange contacts with Gmail, or you can perform syncs in one direction only (such as Gmail to Mac).
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> Mac, Mac contacts -> Gmail, & Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to your contacts in both Mac & Gmail
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only
• Sync specific contacts only by using filters
• Apply the group filter to sync contacts that belong to the specified groups only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & Mac contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Easily override the suggested changes
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
• Choose which Mac contact account you want to sync with Google whether it's an ordinary “On My Mac” account, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or even Facebook
• Prevents duplicates by automatically matching your Gmail & Mac contacts when syncing
• Warns you of potential duplicates in Gmail before they’re synced to your Mac
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Compatible with iCloud, Google Apps, Exchange Server, SSO
• English, French, & Spanish
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
* Addressed crash that occurred when syncing several thousands of contacts
Ratings and Reviews
Charges you everytime you use it. Nuisance duplicating contacts….
There are a few bugs…….The main problem is that it duplicates if you don’t fully understand how to set it. My contacts went from 400 + to 17k plus. Also everytime I try to manually sync the program asks me to verify my purchase and I have to go back to the Apple Store and log in then go back into the program and attempt to do it again.
Please send me a support email at email@example.com, if you haven't already.
Best Sync App !!
I Keep my contacts updated in Gmail so :
( 1 ) I can use name recognition when I write a mail in Gmail too, I Type “Ja”. and mail write the mail for Jane
( 2 ) I keep an updated copy of my contacts at iCloud and Gmail
( 3 ) After syncing I always get the task done !! That’s an important point !!
( 4 ) I have both apps (Mac and iPhone)
Really a great app !!
Works as advertised
Excellent app. One drawback is a limit google places on syncing- 100 per sync.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.