••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• SYNCS AUTOMATICALLY!
••• COMPATIBLE WITH G SUITE!
With ”Synctastic,” you can quickly & easily sync your Gmail & iPhone contacts so that you can have access to your contacts wherever you go. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to both your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Gmail contacts with iPhone/iPad/iPod both in terms of downloads & reviews.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have organized your Gmail contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With the customizability that this app provides, it can be used in a number of creative ways. For example, you can backup your iPhone contacts to Gmail, you can sync iCloud or Exchange contacts with Gmail, or you can perform syncs in one direction only (such as Gmail to iPhone).
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, & Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to your contacts in both iPhone & Gmail
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only
SYNC FILTERS INCLUDING GROUP FILTER:
• Sync specific contacts only by using filters
• Apply the group filter to sync contacts that belong to the specified groups only
• Apply the new contact filter to ignore contacts without an email address or phone number
• Various other filters available
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Optionally add synced contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Synctastic”
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Easily override the suggested changes
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync with Google whether it's an ordinary iPhone address book, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or even Facebook
• Prevents duplicates by automatically matching your Gmail & iPhone contacts when syncing
• Warns you of potential duplicates in Gmail before they’re synced to your iPhone
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iCloud, G Suite, Exchange Server, SSO
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, & Chinese
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
* Contacts can be imported from an external vCard file
* Addressed potential crash
* Other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works very well for groups addition to iOS native contacts
I downloaded this app as I need groups addition to native iOS contacts that I create in my gmail contacts, called labels.
Eg to recall a service contractor or neighbor.
I appreciated the user guide that rarely accompanies an iOS app, and yes recommend do a backup whether for your email server contacts or iOS backup structure ...iCloud or iTunes. Or both !
Sync is complicated period, and worth the effort to read the user guide and backup first imo.
The only quirk I’ve found which I believe is an iOS and google issue is I set up special ringtones for my favorites in iOS call app and tested several times a Gmail to iPhone sync after backing up gmail contacts, thru Synctastic. The ringtones of iOS native call favs are overridden and reset to default. . I suspect if its done iPhone to gmail sync this would not have happened.
After doing a one way , I’ve set the 2 way sync in Synctastic . Works very well except for the ringtone fav override which I’ll accept as I appreciate the groups addition to native contacts a ton!
Well done. Thank you.
Not a Single Misstep Yet
Have been using for about two years, and it has worked flawlessly, and now that they let you easily review changes before committing to update contacts on your side, five stars for sure. However, the comparison is cumbersome. It needs to be side-by-side. Right now, you can look at one or the other contact “card”.
I use it to manually sync because I'd like to see what it is going to change before does so.
Automatic back a much appreciated thoughtful feature.
This app is the best!
I’ve been using it for a few years now. It keeps me sane by allowing me to add contacts on my phone on iCloud, or while I’m at my laptop on Gmail, and then reconciling them on a regular basis. Love using google’s feature to eliminate duplicates before syncing so my contact list stays clean!
- Playa Apps
- 78.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Syncs Free
- Automatic Contact Syncing Free
- Make Larger Contribution $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.