By Shabu Ans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Synopsis for iPad. Whether you are studying or reading a non-fiction book or reviewing a seriously long study document, haven’t you secretly wished that you could note all your important points in one place which you can later use to summarize? Have you ever felt the need to create study cards or review cards or ‘Flash Cards’ as we call it, in a much more simpler way? Have you ever got confused about the location of your documents in the cloud ?
Synopsis has the answer to all of this.
***This is an absolute must-have iPad app for those of you who are in the midst of your studies and are looking for an efficient and, more importantly, effective way of taking notes from various sources and storing them all in one convenient place for later use*** - appPicker.com
***Synopsis seems an exceptionally useful app. The usefulness for me is that you can create notes and flash cards very quickly, rather than doing a lot of data input, or relying on a set of pre-made cards which might not match your revision style and content*** - iPad Insight
***5 Star Status from the Educational App Store and EAS Recommended Status***
Well, here’s a synopsis of ‘Synopsis’
* A simple Intuitive reader. Highlight and create notes from the Reader.
* Automatically create Flashcards from all your highlighted notes.
* View your Flashcards in three views.
* Export your Flashcards to your quizlet account.
* Create a PDF document of your summarized notes.
* Save all your local files in your Notes Library.
* Save all your file connections from your cloud services in your Library which you can archive logically instead of cloud-wise.
***Get in Touch***
Do you have any questions or comments ? Connect with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
NEW - MAKE NOTES DIRECTLY FROM YOUR WEB PAGE
* Introducing a new feature where the user would now be able to copy and paste text from web pages directly.