Make deposits, view balances without signing in, send or receive payments from friends and family, pay bills, transfer money between your accounts with us, and find Synovus branches and ATM locations. iPad users please download our iPad app.
• Enter the deposit amount, take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check, and submit
• Send and receive money from friends and family using email addresses and mobile numbers instead of cash or checks
Remember User ID and Instant Balances
• Save your User ID or turn it off so you can log in as a different user
• Quickly view balances without logging in
• Turn on ‘Remember User ID’ to use Instant Balances
Pay Bills or Companies***
• Edit or delete payments you’ve already scheduled
• View and pay upcoming E-bills
• Quickly and securely transfer money between your accounts with us
• Find Synovus locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Users must answer a security question in addition to signing in with a unique User ID and password
• Certain transactions may also require a security response
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions.
• Camera permissions are necessary for Mobile Deposits.
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Synovus Mobile Banking.
• Identity permissions are necessary to monitor application performance, including crashes or failures.
• Minimum system requirement: Apple iOS 5.0 and higher are supported.
• Access to your device’s contacts is required for Pay People.
About Synovus Mobile Banking
• Use of Mobile Banking requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• Download the app and sign in with your Synovus Online Banking User ID, password and security question answers.
The Synovus Mobile Banking App is available for eligible consumer accounts. Use of Mobile Banking requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Please refer to the Synovus Mobile Banking Agreement at www.synovus.com/mobileagreement for complete details.
* Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Pay People service through Synovus Online Banking. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Pay People service in Synovus Online Banking. Pay People payments sent through Synovus Mobile Banking to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
*** Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through Synovus Online Banking. New billers must be added through Online Banking.
**** Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts — Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Banking products and services are provided by Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Divisions of Synovus Bank operate under multiple trade names across the Southeast and are not separately FDIC-insured banks.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App is in crucial need of an update! The resolution is not even formatted correctly for the now (standard) larger iPhone screen size let alone the Plus's or X's. UI Is graphically unappealing although does serve it's purpose (if it's purpose is bare minimum mobile banking ability). In addition, I have both a personal and business account with Synovus and am only allowed to log into the app with my personal account and must use mobile web to access and check my business account - quite a pain! Have been a long-time member of this bank and would love for the app to work as well as the apps for literally ALL the other banks I use do. It's 2017 Synovus, come on!
UPDATE: It's now October, 2018 and still nothing has changed! Please update!
Update this App Already!
It’s been over a year since the last update. Still have to type a password every time with fingerprint or FaceID support. App doesn’t scale to newer iPhone screens, and the overall user experience is just awful. Besides the UX, the actual data shown in the app needs more detail. Those basic improvements, and this app has zero advanced features that other banks have, such as budgeting or spending analysis. Note to management - Your app is lagging behind every major bank in the US in terms of usability and features. Your customers are demanding a better experience here, and if you don’t give it to them they will find a bank that will!
This app is terrible! Hard to log in and no Touch ID option. I can only see my personal account which is a problem for me since I also have a business account and would like to interact with that on the app too, especially for transferring funds. Switched to Synovus from Fidelity and I’m actually considering switching back because of the much better app from Fidelity. I use several apps from financial services companies including brokerage and credit card companies, ALL of them are better designed than the Synovus app. You really need to redesign this app if you seriously want to compete.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.