By Synthesia LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
What's New in Version 10.2.5
- Fixed graphics on iPad Pro with Display Zoom enabled.
- Added another "All Songs" view in the song list.
- Bug fixes
ok but needs work
App is ok but it really needs more improvement. First, while I was customizing the instruments of a song, I made a lot of changes and then suddently, the app crashed. When I reopened it, all my changes were gone - as if I never touched it! - Second, I think you should be able to make your own song and be able to save it. Third, I think you should be able to change the name of midi files you have downloaded. Fourth, the app's keyboard sounds are too electronic sounding and should sound better. Please fix these changes.
This app is enjoyable, and I like to install in custom midi files, but it somehow keeps crashing. Either it's me, or the app.
But anyways a good....😕
Computer version is better.
Well then... Can you tell me where the FNaF songs are. There only showing simple songs which makes it BORING. Buyout this app it's. It's garbage.