By Synthesia LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
What's New in Version 10.4
- Key light compatibility for "The ONE Smart Piano"
- New "Simple Names" label mode
- Sheet music should appear much sharper
- Many other fixes and tweaks
I wish to wright songs...
Listen, I know the pre-made songs are fun and all... but I wanna make my own! I write music, but can't play what I wright. If I could get the make your own song synthesia, then I would feel much better... but this kinda disappointed me on that behalf. So yeah... perhaps make a write your own song function at some point...