Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
- Added support for the iOS 11 Files app.
- Many bug fixes and a few major performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Way To Learn Piano!
This is a really fun way to learn piano. You play songs right from the beginning using finger positions rather than notes along with a waterfall type of note delivery. I'm really enjoying it, which makes the time I spend doing longer and more productive. I don't think it's fully complete, in that it doesn't seem to teach note reading or any music theory, but it's a good way to learn to play the keys and build muscle memory.
I like it but...........
When I am doing a song that I really like and want to keep doing it has this bar that Meade’s it so you can’t keep playing a song so that’s a bummer!!!!!!! But I love it and is fun to play songs and we have a piano that makes so it makes me become a better piano player so if you are wanting to get this app I insist you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!.".......................
This app motivated me to play the piano. I bought a piano and the cables to hook it to my ipad mini. It is great because I go online and look for MIDI files of the songs that I like, then download them and put them in my dropbox, and then export it to this app. And all the settings are easy to use!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.