By Synthesia LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
What's New in Version 10.1
Fixed 19 bugs.
I payed for the full version of this and it worked great with my midi keyboard for a while and it was a fantastic app, learned very quickly with it. but now when I plug in my midi keyboard, no matter what I do with the settings or what mode a play in, all the keys falling fly by extremely fast as if it were going at 400% speed and it says it's on 100% even on the mode where it's supposed to stop until you play all the keys it just keeps flying by any way and does not let you play it. I'm very dissapointed with this bug, get it fixed immediately!
Definitely 5 Stars
This is an awesome program. I have more time on my hands now I decided to re teach myself to play the piano again, all of my playing skills have come. Back with ease. I use my iPad Air hooked up to Yamaha YPG-235 keyboard, it works perfect.
Excellent learning support!
I use this app with a Kawai digital piano and it is just great! Right hand, left hand, both, as slow as I must and then speeding up as I learn is great!
Its like a teacher that can work with you any time of the day. Brilliant!