By Synthesia LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
What's New in Version 10.2.3
iPad Pro support
Thank you for the fast ipad Pro support!!(Update: midi in doesnt work)
Update: Rated 5 stars but I just tested it.
it doesnt detect midi in from my keyboard. Casio Privia 150. My keyboard currently works fine with all other midi apps I have: Korg, 3D piano, IGrand... Please fix. Thank you!