SynthJacker automatically plays back a MIDI sequence with the notes and velocities you specify, and records the result. It then slices the audio into individual samples, ready to import into an iOS sampler app.
SynthJacker also writes an SFZ file with sample information as regions and their root keys. You will find the results in the iOS Files app, in the SynthJacker folder.
SynthJacker automatically names the resulting sample files with note and velocity information, so that they can easily be automapped by a sampler app.
SynthJacker lets you save presets of your sampling sessions, including the note range, velocities, and note durations.
- Better sequence preset handling and parameter display
- Allow all MIDI velocity values 0...127 in a sequence
- Make the default sequence note range 60...84 (C4...C6)
- Fixed the "disappearing preset name" bug
- Various small internal fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.