"5 stars for the sound", "Pb8-5 Stars, "Great fun". The retro style mono synthesizer app based on the classic Stylophone but with some cool modulation options:
* Play the stylophone while music is playing on iTunes
* It really does sound like the real Stylophone
* 3 different waveforms(sawtooth, square and triangle).
* Control the vibrato (pitch modulation) speed and depth.
* Transpose up each note to the next octave. (Handy for playing in another key)
* Adjust the amplitude envelope attack and release.
Plus a bender (-/+5 semitone)
#Check out the video demo on the "BeatsnBobs Web Site" link
If you like this app you may also like some of our other apps
Updated core code and fixed a few issues
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars for the sound.
I hope we'll get some updates, this could definitely be a little more user friendly, controls are way too small to play comfortably. However, I was able to layer it under my real stylophone tracks which are very gritty & it does sound great.
Just buy a real stylophone
This felt like a waste of money to me, the settings are hard to control, even on iPhone 6 I struggled to interact with this app at ease, so it was mostly frustrating, you're better off downloading the free piano app, or just buying a real stylophone online, only $25.
Sliders move and that's about it. No sound or indication that anything is happening. iOS 9.2, don't waste your time or money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.