Synthophone - Stylophone clone
By Rob Wilmot
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"5 stars for the sound", "Pb8-5 Stars, "Great fun". The retro style mono synthesizer app based on the classic Stylophone but with some cool modulation options:
* Play the stylophone while music is playing on iTunes
* It really does sound like the real Stylophone
* 3 different waveforms(sawtooth, square and triangle).
* Control the vibrato (pitch modulation) speed and depth.
* Transpose up each note to the next octave. (Handy for playing in another key)
* Adjust the amplitude envelope attack and release.
Plus a bender (-/+5 semitone)
#Check out the video demo on the "BeatsnBobs Web Site" link
If you like this app you may also like some of our other apps
What's New in Version 1.3
You can now play along with other music playing, for example your favourite track in iTunes.
Fixed an audio bug on iPhone5.
Just buy a real stylophone
This felt like a waste of money to me, the settings are hard to control, even on iPhone 6 I struggled to interact with this app at ease, so it was mostly frustrating, you're better off downloading the free piano app, or just buying a real stylophone online, only $25.
Sliders move and that's about it. No sound or indication that anything is happening. iOS 9.2, don't waste your time or money.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 29, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rob Wilmot
- © Robert L Wilmot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.