Syntronik is a dream library recreating the sonic signature of the most sought-after classic analog synthesizers and string machines ever created, all deeply multi-sampled and chosen for their unique feel and magical tone, ready to play on your iPhone® or iPad®.
Get started with 50 instrument presets using sounds from 17 different synthesizers. Syntronik gives you access to all features immediately, so you can shape and edit these sounds in a range of innovative ways.
Create complex rhythms and sequences with a powerful note and chord arpeggiator, each with its own assignable range and settings as well as the ability to store them for instant recall.
Forge, mangle and shape sounds thanks to 37 effects ranging from dynamic processors to amps, filters, EQs, modulation, reverbs and more. Each instrument allows for chaining up to 5 different effects, for never-heard-before sound combinations.
Syntronik fully supports Audio Unit hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, and others, allowing you to easily record projects on the go using your favorite synths from the collection.
The complete Syntronik library recreates the sound of 44 classic hardware synthesizers and string machines and cover an incredibly wide range of sonic palettes, giving you over 1,600 instrument presets, 200 meticulously programmed Multis* and 129 exciting arpeggios.
Thanks to IK’s DRIFT™ technology, which emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time, Syntronik is the most authentic sounding analog virtual synthesizer to date and is the one-stop solution for musicians, producers and synth aficionados demanding utmost sound quality and extreme playability.
Our team of developers and sound designers worked relentlessly to capture each machine’s “DNA” for the most realistic and flexible instruments possible. Now you can have these sounds with you on your mobile device to create music and grooves anywhere inspiration strikes.
• Includes 50 instrument presets using sounds from 17 virtual synthesizers.
• Expandable up to 22 virtual synths providing the iconic sound of 44 machines: (Moog Memorymoog, Micromoog, Model D, Modular Moog, Opus 3, Prodigy, Rogue, Taurus I, Taurus II, Taurus 3, Voyager, Multimoog, and Polymoog; Roland SH-5, SH-2, Juno-60, Jupiter-4, Jupiter-6, Jupiter-8, JX-10, JX-3P, JX-8P, RS-09 Organ/Strings, RS-505 Paraphonic, and TB-303 Bassline; Oberheim OB-X, OB-Xa, and SEM; Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 and Prophet-10; Yamaha CS-01II, CS-80, GX-1 and SY99; Korg Mono/Poly and Polysix; ARP 2600 and String Ensemble; EMS VCS3, Alesis Andromeda, Solina, Elka, Rhapsody 490, Hohner String Performer, PPG Wave 2.3, Realistic Concertmate MG-1)
• Dynamic arpeggiators: create complex and compelling rhythmic lines
• Multis: combine instruments, define ranges, split points, FX and sequences
• 37 astounding effects: (Black 76, White 2A, Model 670, Parametric EQ, Vintage EQ-1A, Channel Strip, Crusher, Overdrive, Overscream, Lo-Fi, Phonograph, AM Modulation, Ensemble Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, FM Modulation, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary Speaker, Small Phazer, Uni-V, AutoPan, Slicer, LFO Filter, Env Filter, Wah, Multi Filter, Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Spring Reverb, Tape Echo, Stereo Imager, Amp & Cab Echo, Modern Tube Lead, SVT Classic, Jazz Amp 120)
• DRIFT™ technology: exact emulation of analog circuit behavior over time
• 4 analog-modeled filters: Moog transistor ladder, Roland's IR3109 chip, Curtis CEM3320 chip, Oberheim SEM state variable filter
• 1650 presets
• 200 Multis*
• 129 arpeggios
• Inter-App Audio & Audiobus compatible
• Single models available separately via in-app purchase
• AU plug-in support
*Available by purchasing the full version of Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe (full or upgrade), or all the individual Synths of the collection via IAP.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not associated with IK Multimedia.
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ha potential, but some fatal flaws ruined it
Syntronik is a great app, that gives you many classic synths... but has two flaws that have pressured me to give this two stars instead of three. First off- you pay nine bucks for the app, and only get two to four sounds for each synth, then you must pay $70 for all the full synth sounds. This is just a cartoonishly stupid price for an in app purchase, i mean, that’s why this app isn’t getting nearly enough downloads and attention! Another reason is... I’ll put it bluntly; the keyboard is the most inconvenient ever! It spazzes out sometimes when you play at certain tempos, and with the new update, you have to press extremely hard on some of the keys; if at all! Maybe it’s because I’m using an iPhone instead of an Ipad, but this is still unacceptable keyboard quality! This app would be a beyond great resource if these flaws were fixed.
Not bad and a trip through music history.
Enjoyed purchasing instruments I spent thousands of dollars on during my 40 year Music career. No, not nearly as good as the real keyboard, but I like the ease to splitting, stacking, effect and mixer controls I was able to understand almost immediately. I had a lot of Jam points and I used everyone. Nice that Ikmultimedia offers them. Easy access to registration and even more rewards for doing so. They are a little bit over advertising on every product they offer, but since Syntronik works with SampleTank 3, useful to have that opportunity. This is a 100 percent romper preset playing software. I have been able to do a lot of custom work with the A B C and D Instruments to stack or layer together. I would just use two words, fun and reasonable!🎶🎶🎧
Very, very nice...
I'll start off by saying that if you're a sound designer who likes to dig in depth into classic synths then you might want to look into other versions of those classics listed here. This isn't really a modeling app. There are no oscillators, just samples that can be tuned.
But, if you're looking for the amazing sounds that those classic synthesizers put out with plenty, albeit limited, tweakability then you'll really enjoy these synths. They have done a great job of capturing their sounds at IK Multimedia. The tweaking options include filters, an LFO section and a couple of envelopes, one for the filter and one for the amplitude. Enough to have plenty of fun.
I like to dig into synthesizers once in a while but this gives me plenty of classic sounds with enough customization that I can use them in my own music, to express what I want to express.
The midi options are there as far as I need them. It appears to be fairly robust in those options.
In the interest of full disclosure, I won the full upgrade in a drawing that was held by a loop review website that wasn't related to IK Multimedia. I don't feel my review has any bias as a result but it's fair for you to know.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 246.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2013-2018 IK Multimedia Production srl
- In-App Purchases
- Syntronik Full $79.99
- Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade $19.99
- Syntronik Harpy 260 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.