SYS Activity Manager Plus
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Learn about which Background Processes and Apps are running
• Memory clean to improve device speed
• How to CLOSE Background Apps
• Monitor iPad, iPod, iPhone Battery Life
• Monitor LTE, 3G and WiFi network and speed
• Summarizes your disk usage
• Helpful tool to diagnosis battery problem,
network and device speed problem.
• iOS 7 and iPhone5s, 5c support
• It is the application designed for Expert and Non-expert.
The key features of this application include effectively taking care of battery life, network identification and bandwidth testing, auto stop of unnecessary background applications and many more. Using “SYS Activity Manager” regularly will help you to extend the battery life, test the WiFi/3G network and speed up your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
The new version of “SYS Activity Manager” is a universal application so you can use it in any device within iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
• Since I installed this app I have seen a huge difference in my battery life. it's an awesome app to have. - By p0ppetz
• This app works nicely and I have noticed improvements in the operation of my iPhone already. - By brettwad
• Easy understanding of device memory status.
• Visualization of Wired, Active, Inactive, Free memory allocation.
• List display of running Background Applications and other System Processes.
• How to close/manage Background Apps to reduce load on CPU, Battery and Memory.
• Tap on a process to see process detail.
• Adjust battery health to perform 3 step charge process with accuracy.
• Full cycle & trickle charge support.
• Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use.
• Alarms to indicate charging status complete w/ accurate ‘time-to-charge’ displays.
• 100% charge notification, effective when you are on a rush.
• Full charge notification to prevent over-charging.
• Configurable Full Charge & battery Maintenance alerts.
• Tips on maximizing battery life when power not available.
Note: Please discharge you battery at level 10% and complete full charge to adjust battery health first time.
• Visualization of disk space status and usage.
• Detecting cellular data network & Wi-Fi network connection statuses.
• IP & MAC Address display when available.
• Internet connection speed test.
[ BUY IT BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP ]
What's New in Version 4.0
- New Device Support iPhone 5
- Fixes for iOS7
- New technique for Network Speed test
Where is an update when you really need one?!?? I like the features of this particular system manager. However, it would be nice if I could actually use those features! Every time I open the app, to see what is going on in the memory department, it seems that I have a minuscule amount of memory available! Then, when I go to "free up" some of that memory, it CRASHES EVERY TIME! I immediately open it back up to see if it at least cleaned up a little, and of course I'm still working with a tiny sliver! Very disappointing! The developer apparently hasn't updated since September, and in that time, I've noticed that several people are having the exact same issue as myself. I have an iPod Touch 4th generation, running iOS6 as well as others having this problem. I am very upset that I wasted $2 on this app and have no clue when I'm going to be able to use it. The developer needs to get on the ball and release an update to solve these issues! It's a shame there isn't much to choose from when it comes to memory cleaners, because if there were, I'd be demanding my money back and move on to the next one. Preferably, an app that gets updated more than once every six months!
iPad 3 - Crash Issue
The app crashes on iPad 3 using iOS 5.11 -- seems to work fine on an iPhone 5 iOS v6.
Not sure what good the app really is doing for the battery.
Isn't clear that the refresh button is supposed to free up RAM. This is where my iPad 5 crashes upon pressing this button. Just had it crash my iPhone 5 now after pressing the button. That is only once out of 10 times now.
When pressing the refresh button, there is a delay before the bar appears, which makes one wonder if the button was actually pressed. IMO, this bar should appear immediately even if nothing is really happening for a second or two.
The "Used" memory doesn't agree with "available" memory. For whatever reason they include "Free" and "Inactive" memory in the "Used Memory" total. IMO, "Used" Memory should only include "wired" and "active". In other words, only what is being used.
"Availble" memory is being correctly calculated as the sum of "Inactive" and "Free" memory.
Fix these issues and explain better what your battery function is doing beyond me just draining it to 10% to 20% myself and I think this is a 5 star app. BTW, I did go to your website as you recommended to learn more about the battery and I didn't see anything there to help me learn more.
Very good, needs tweaking
I have a 4S with iOS6 and mine is also crashing now too. Don't believe it's the app's fault. Been having issues with several apps since installing iOS6. Apple definitely needs to tweak its newest OS. The layout and interface of this app is very nice. Very graphically informative. The memory optimization works great. The battery life listed for various functions is more realistic and accurate than Battery Boost and optimizes battery life as well as Battery Boost. The only improvement it needs is better network info like Network Speed Test.
****Update 30 Sept - Seems all of us with 4S's and iOS 6 are having the same issue with the app crashing. Hope the developer takes notice. I've emailed him twice thru the app support tab but have not received any reply yet. Very disappointing considering this is a promising and popular app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 20, 2012
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Taslim Sohel
- © Appsware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.